What's new

IAF Team to witness air defence drills of S-400 Triumph missile defence systems in Russia

cerberus

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Russia’s Eastern Military District plans to hold large-scale air defence drills with the involvement of S-400, S-300, Tor, Buk and other air defence systems which are due to take place at the Telemba training ground this year. With India and Russia close to an agreement on the sale of S-400 LRSAM systems by the end of this year , highly reliable sources close to idrw.org have confirmed that Russia plans to invite Indian Air Force observers to witness tactical field firing exercise at the Telemba range this September .

Russia is also eager to showcase visiting Indian Air force officials combat test firing capabilities of its other air defence systems like Tor-M2 and Buk air defense system which already have been on offer to India for some time now . S-400 Triumph is the latest generation of the long-range Russian air defence system developed by NPO Almaz-Antey.

It is meant to defend crucial military and civilian areas from aircraft, cruise and ballistic missiles. It is capable of shooting down targets at a range of up to 400 kilometers, and altitudes of up to 60 kilometers, depending on the type of interceptor missile fired. A full division of S-400s can simultaneously track 36 targets and guide 72 missiles.

http://idrw.org/iaf-team-to-witness...missile-defence-systems-in-russia/#more-95579

upload_2016-5-19_17-16-15.png

:cheers::cheers: Good News :cheers::cheers:

They must watch their future purchase :enjoy:

S-400 excites me more than Rafale!

S-400 to tackle the cruise missile threat and the BMD system for the ballistic missiles... Slowly and surely, things are falling in their place. The constant nuclear blackmail might just get a bit harder now..

6 ordered 2 delivered :P

71339d1463131477-009.jpg

If I am not wrong , or I should say that if SIPRI is not wrong , Pakistan did receive 12 new Mi17s around 2004s if I remember from Russia directly.

From 12 to 6?

Bonhomie increasing or decreasing ?

On the topic , Indian airforce has had exercises planned this year in Russia's far east and this isn't a surprise.

As are the rules , visiting nation does joint exercises with the equipment of hosts , its quite logical that IAF will get a hand or two upon S400.

If I am not wrong , or I should say that if SIPRI is not wrong , Pakistan did receive 12 new Mi17s around 2004s if I remember from Russia directly.

From 12 to 6?

Bonhomie increasing or decreasing ?

On the topic , Indian airforce has had exercises planned this year in Russia's far east and this isn't a surprise.

As are the rules , visiting nation does joint exercises with the equipment of hosts , its quite logical that IAF will get a hand or two upon S400.

If you following recent news. Pakistan ordered new batch of Mi-171 E helicopters last year. Nothing to do with 2004 order at all Sire

haha they wll only deliver transport helis

Mi-35 coming to Pakistan this July. Dont worry :P

Back
Top Bottom