What's new

IAF responds to Pak muscle flexing by moving combat aircraft to border areas in Punjab and Rajasthan

Today jus saw 7 sukois going in the sky..here in mumbai.
Fighter planes in mumbai sky is rare thing.
Wonder y this movement...?

whaaa.gif

:woot::cheesy:
@django @Zibago @Moonlight @Sarge
@Mentee @Hell hound @GreenFalcon

Simply
a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

IA chief looks more funnier than this piegon. Grabing lips so they dont fall down. What do you say? CAOS may die laughing after seeing this man.View attachment 353529
Your post reported.i dont know they will take any action or not.

But you must understand any men in Uniform should be respected,dont look at him physically and see his guts/capabilities which made him chief of Army staff of one of the largest armies of the world.
Very disgusting indeed sometime i feel visiting this forum make me less human.

Several units of the Su-30MKI, Jaguar deep penetration strike aircraft and other frontline planes have been moved to forward areas in Punjab and Rajasthan and have been retained there, a senior IAF source told Mail Today.

Even as Pakistan is flexing its muscles along the Indian border near Punjab, the Indian Air Force is maintaining "high operational tempo" by packing the western front with its lethal combat aircraft.

IAF MOVING ASSETS TO BORDER AREAS

Several units of the Su-30MKI, Jaguar deep penetration strike aircraft and other front-line planes have been moved to forward areas in Punjab and Rajasthan and have been retained there, a senior IAF source told Mail Today . "Though the situation has improved from what it was post the Uri attack in September, we are still keeping ourselves ready for meeting any situation," the officer said. Mail Today is withholding the exact locations of deployment of these aircraft squadrons and their home bases for security reasons.

After India carried out surgical strikes on terror launchpads in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir on September 28, retaliatory action by Pakistan was anticipated. All the three services were maintaining high operational readiness. Pakistan has also started a major military drill along the Indian border - Exercise Raad ul Barq (Strike of Thunder) - through which it wants to warn India against any ambitious and reckless move, Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif has said.

ARMY PREPAREDNESS

"These exercises reflect the preparedness of our armed forces to respond to any threat to national security," he had said. Frontline Pakistani aircraft, including its latest chinese import JF-17 Thunder fighter jets and helicopter gunships along with Al-Khalid tanks took part in the military drill. IAF sources felt that such forward deployments were required as Pakistan army has kept the situation hot and alive by frequently violating the ceasefire on the Line of Control and the international border. It has also been making false claims about killing Indian troops which has been vehemently denied by the Indian Army.

India has close to 250 Su-30MKI squadrons that have been deployed across the country from Tezpur in Northeast to Jodhpur in the West. The heavy air superiority aircraft is the biggest stay of the air force and is considered far superior than the inventory of F-16 and Chinese JF-17 in the rival air force. Just before the tensions broke out on the border, the Air Force was busy in drills code-named Exercise TALON. The drill was called off after a minor mishap but after the attack on Uri, they were restarted with IAF deploying all its major assets in it. The IAF also focused on improving perimeter security of its bases as part of lessons learnt during the Pathankot air base attack by deploying UAVs in the drill.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...akistan-border-punjab-rajasthan/1/814450.html

BS

all Indian airforce bases ARE forward from the word go
but if the Indian media believes that only parking these jest next to BSF means ... moving them forward then fine

But you must understand any men in Uniform should be respected,dont look at him physically and see his guts/capabilities which made him chief of Army staff of one of the largest armies of the world.

It totally is useless, bro I wish you well but don't expect anything else it ain't gonna happen!

We also cannot afford any escalation,its also state of alertness of IAF,thats all.
careful what you say. you will be incarcerated by Net web force of Indian armchair elites if you express any non godly and humanlike limitations .

on serious note: it is understood (I quietly pray for all people of subcontinent because this violence is our mutual killer & it continues because each side considers itself completely clean & puts entire blame on other side)

Thanks for reporting, but read the post of your countryman first. I respect IA chief but again, I replied to him in the same manner. :agree:
So you are transforming from human to Indian. Thanks to us.

It totally is useless, bro I wish you well but don't expect anything else it ain't gonna happen!
You have some 20 negative rating and i have read your post its not that inflammatory its just you spoke truth and it may have hurt some of there egos.
That posting insulting Gen Dalbir Singh is gross first i thought not to indulge but i cannot hold myself.

Thanks for reporting, but read the post of your countryman first. I respect IA chief but again, I replied to him in the same manner. :agree:

So you are transforming from human to Indian. Thanks to us.
You replied to army chief since he insulted you,is he in this forum

Several units of the Su-30MKI, Jaguar deep penetration strike aircraft and other frontline planes have been moved to forward areas in Punjab and Rajasthan and have been retained there, a senior IAF source told Mail Today.

Even as Pakistan is flexing its muscles along the Indian border near Punjab, the Indian Air Force is maintaining "high operational tempo" by packing the western front with its lethal combat aircraft.

IAF MOVING ASSETS TO BORDER AREAS

Several units of the Su-30MKI, Jaguar deep penetration strike aircraft and other front-line planes have been moved to forward areas in Punjab and Rajasthan and have been retained there, a senior IAF source told Mail Today . "Though the situation has improved from what it was post the Uri attack in September, we are still keeping ourselves ready for meeting any situation," the officer said. Mail Today is withholding the exact locations of deployment of these aircraft squadrons and their home bases for security reasons.

After India carried out surgical strikes on terror launchpads in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir on September 28, retaliatory action by Pakistan was anticipated. All the three services were maintaining high operational readiness. Pakistan has also started a major military drill along the Indian border - Exercise Raad ul Barq (Strike of Thunder) - through which it wants to warn India against any ambitious and reckless move, Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif has said.

ARMY PREPAREDNESS

"These exercises reflect the preparedness of our armed forces to respond to any threat to national security," he had said. Frontline Pakistani aircraft, including its latest chinese import JF-17 Thunder fighter jets and helicopter gunships along with Al-Khalid tanks took part in the military drill. IAF sources felt that such forward deployments were required as Pakistan army has kept the situation hot and alive by frequently violating the ceasefire on the Line of Control and the international border. It has also been making false claims about killing Indian troops which has been vehemently denied by the Indian Army.

India has close to 250 Su-30MKI squadrons that have been deployed across the country from Tezpur in Northeast to Jodhpur in the West. The heavy air superiority aircraft is the biggest stay of the air force and is considered far superior than the inventory of F-16 and Chinese JF-17 in the rival air force. Just before the tensions broke out on the border, the Air Force was busy in drills code-named Exercise TALON. The drill was called off after a minor mishap but after the attack on Uri, they were restarted with IAF deploying all its major assets in it. The IAF also focused on improving perimeter security of its bases as part of lessons learnt during the Pathankot air base attack by deploying UAVs in the drill.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...akistan-border-punjab-rajasthan/1/814450.html
I think information to Mail Today got delayed by 2 to 3 years!I have seen them at Bhisiana and Halwara AFS's back in 2013 :rofl:

so , navy will be active next , but please keep your batteries charged...

Back
Top Bottom