IAF reject tejas...Again..

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://i.imgur.com/RfYPCs5.jpg
RfYPCs5.jpg

Most probably the production line of Tejas will go to either L&T or Tata SED....... HAL is going to lose even more
This is for LCA that will be procured AFTER the current order of 40 Aircrafts.

40 ..then 83 x Mk1A1 Total 123 Tejas.

They have plenty of time to make corrections.

Dispute regarding an order of 123 units. But yea, IAF REJACTSSSS TAJJASSS

No they dont...they will not meet the time line..
Putting it simple IAF can start negotiations for gripen and get it sooner than mark1a

Dispute regarding an order of 123 units. But yea, IAF REJACTSSSS TAJJASSS
Read the article..cleslry states it doesnt meet the IAF requirements ..for example endurance and range..

Of course tejas is nice fighter problem is IAF doesn't want it

Meh.
In the past three years IAF raised before MoD, HAL's non compliance 3 times but unlike previous years when they were accepted; this three times IAF's objections were overidden by MoD.
So the same will happen again. MoD will no longer accept IAF's demands regarding LCA

HAL made it clear in the reply itself range is as per RFP requirements
Is it issue of mathematics ? why is IAF stating it doesnt..?

Can MoD force the program on IAF? How would it play out in the future then?

I don't think iherint aerodynamic and structural lroblems will be solved in mk1a, avionics can be corrected. Its high time to dump this white elephant infavour of capable fighter available in market. Our squadron strength is falling and paf & plaaf gaining in numbers and quali.

Most probably the production line of Tejas will go to either L&T or Tata SED....... HAL is going to lose even more
Priductin issues is with hal, iaf rejected because of aerodynamic problems.

I don't think iherint aerodynamic and structural lroblems will be solved in mk1a, avionics can be corrected. Its high time to dump this white elephant infavour of capable fighter available in market. Our squadron strength is falling and paf & plaaf gaining in numbers and quali.

Priductin issues is with hal, iaf rejected because of aerodynamic problems.
A prudent observation. Unfortunately, patch works lead to more patchworks in the engineering projects, and at the end it becomes a "fire fighting" mission completely losing the original vision...

Isn't is ironic how indians used to mock the jft because China didn't have requirements for this platform.
Now their own airforce keeps rejecting it.

What goes around comes around I guess. :p:

Back
Top Bottom