What's new

IAF official Twitter account tweets picture of PAF F-86 as their own

Blunder after Blunder and still claim to be a SUPAH DUPAH POWAH, Really this is the standard of IAF ?? First they claim PAF F-16 was shot down (no evidence) and now this ?? At least do some google search before posting BS on internet and it is causing you a major embarrassment

Screenshot_2019-03-19-09-27-56-1.png

They actually are celebrating M.M Alam day where he brought Down 5 IAF hunter jets.
Screenshot_2019-03-19-09-25-57-1.png

The tweet is still there.
Subtweets from both Pakistanis and Indians are pure gold. Some Indians are justifing the tweet by saying they were a witness to this event:lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me which incident is this in this pic?? Was this the attack of PAF F-86 Sabres on Halwara ??

@Windjammer @Imran Khan
The F-86 Sabres are involved in Napalm delivery during a firepower demo in 1972 which was witnessed by then Shah of Iran. But i guess the Sabre's performance in the wars still haunts India.

The F-86 Sabres are involved in Napalm delivery during a firepower demo in 1972 which was witnessed by then Shah of Iran. But i guess the Sabre's performance in the wars still haunts India.

Just yesterday it was the 6th death anniversary of PAF ACE MM ALAM so i can relate

Back
Top Bottom