What's new

IAF Officers Visit PAC Stall at Dubai Airshow to Inquire if They can Still Kill Trees and Crows to Claim Victory

this is dishonesty these ics were shared here by @Trailer23 in his thread [click here]

he should have given credit to Trailer23
Its okay, sir ji.

I shared these pics so that everyone can enjoy 'em.

I'm not totally familiar with the chaps, but recently received a Letter of Appreciation from them for the vids I do.

If anything, i'm honored.

this is dishonesty these ics were shared here by @Trailer23 in his thread [click here]

he should have given credit to Trailer23
One of the reasons I don’t like that guy, he’s posted other peoples pictures without credit before. Pissed off a Qatari guy once when he posted those Sea-king photos.

1637590326508.png

Oh my Allah all the secrets at the Pakistani public stall at Dubai expo will now be known to the Indian against flying (IAF) staff. The same way all tejas s secrets were scanned by paksitani engineers 🧑‍💻 at Dubai by looking into the closed cockpit of the Tejas at the expo. They were in awe at what 40 years and tens of billions of dollars gets you in india.

k

There are few things going IAF way

a) Rafale Units (30+)
b) Continuous Improvements of Teja platform , with outside assistance (Engine / Technical Guidance)
c) The existing Head count of 2 Seat / Engine Russian Air Supremacy fleet which always been kept at bay
  • 200-300 Units +

These adjustments have already been place before we even flew our first JF17 Block III so I can imagine why they are feeling a bit more confident (Anticipation in most circles was that by 2020 we would have at least a squadron flying for Block III)

The recent addition of Air Defense SAM systems by Pakistan , sets up a strong defensive posture

However the technical gap that is widening with PAF having Mirages, needs to be addressed

Last edited:
Those 2 are actually not pilots. Not even officers.
Based on the 2 chevrons, equivalent to our Corporal Tech.

Those 2 are actually not pilots. Not even officers.
Based on the 2 chevrons, equivalent to our Corporal Tech.
I thought the same. but look at the stripes on their shoulders in latter pictures, they are of Sqn Ldr or Wg Cdr ig

Back
Top Bottom