What's new

IAF officers can't grow beard on religious basis: Supreme Court

No its not most of Pakistani Cricketers/ Politicians/ Actors don't have beard. For Sikhs its compulsory but for Muslims its not

So if all Muslims start drinking alcohol does that make it fine? What kind of logic is that? The bottom line is having a beard is compulsory under most circumstances.

What is there to prove....read the daily news.(Not the Madrasa ones)...The only killings that I see in the name of the cult is you know where>...enough said.
right the killings which started because americans invaded afghanistan and iraq
see the taliban asked you guys for proof of osama's involvement instead of providing it you guys invaded their country
now when turkey asks you for gulen you guys ask for proof first
so yeah you americans alone are to blame for whats happening in the muslim world

not really :) - ALexander the great mandated shaving for his troops - reason was in close combat opponents cannot grab beards.... just something historical tid bit...

Dear False flag,seems you exposed one of your lies again, had you served in any of the services, you wouldn't have made this comment.

In close combat, try grabbing your opponents beard, while he carves you up with a dagger.

On this moment I would like to thank Jinah and Iqbal for giving us Pakistan. India under Modi is showing its true colors so not surprised here. This is slap on those Muslims who opposed creation of Pakistan I am not talking about all the Muslims in India. Many Many of them supported creation of Pakistan despite the fact they knew they never be able to make it to Pakistan but there were some who opposed so Have a Nice Day now.

@Khafee

Absolutely

Pakistan zindabad

This is a slap on the face of indian muslims, they can be in the army or airforce be stood to sikh soldiers all with a beard but only the muslim will be picked out.

once again I hate hindus and I hate indian's so I couldn't care less but for the indian muslims especially the deluded ones who think they should support india this should be a eye opener

Ok i wont disagree.Its the systems decision.

What is the original word for half the faith

Nisf Imaan.

Cleanliness is an important tenent of Islam ... From ablution to bathing (ghussl) .. Islam even tells us the way .... For example... If one is unclean .. Than ghussl is farz (compulsory)... It involves washing each part of body 3 times ... Washing mouth,cleaning ears,nose etc and even takin a ...

How difficult is it to observe that Modi has nothing to do with decisions made by the Supreme Court.

Your courts executed an innocent man a vegetable seller (who had no evidence against him ) on the "wishes" of the people .... I mean come on.

Indian Supreme Court is influenced right wing Hindus...

A beard and mustache should be mandatory for a soldier. Or at least a soldier should have a mustache if nothing else. It makes a soldier look more martial and manly. The clean shaven soldier look was given to us by the British.

Last edited:
Pakistanis as usual behaving like they are thekedars of Islam , when their 10 last COAS were not seen with Beard nor was General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq who was responsible for turning Pakistan into a global center for Jihad are commenting on Indian Muslims in Indian Armed forces .

I Thank Gandhi for letting Jinnah create Pakistan and instead not making him PM of united India, it could have been bigger disaster for Hindus in their own country . We all know Jinnah's Pakistan of Secular State is long lost so has its minority population but no matter how much Pakistanis think that Indian muslim are persecuted, But rise in their population level in India and fall in Hindus in Pakistan shows alternative reality , its Pakistanis who have failed their Founders of their Country not India , where Secularism is still rooted .

Oh c'mon Pakistani members! Don't troll indian hindus on this.

Muslims ruled them for 1000 years. They have some inferiority complexes so these steps are natural.
Those killed, maimed & raped your ancestors and forced them to convert. Take your BS to someplace else.

Bad decision.

I like my beard (not that i have now) ;(

So if all Muslims start drinking alcohol does that make it fine? What kind of logic is that? The bottom line is having a beard is compulsory under most circumstances.
so how many Pakistani COAs sports beard ?

Absolutely

Pakistan zindabad

This is a slap on the face of indian muslims, they can be in the army or airforce be stood to sikh soldiers all with a beard but only the muslim will be picked out.

once again I hate hindus and I hate indian's so I couldn't care less but for the indian muslims especially the deluded ones who think they should support india this should be a eye opener
good to know that a non muslim can head Pakistani Army !

Raheel-Sharif-4-1-225x300.jpg

so how many Pakistani COAs sports beard ?

good to know that a non muslim can head Pakistani Army !

Raheel-Sharif-4-1-225x300.jpg

I'm sorry but are you not capable of reading? I have said it before, just because everyone else does something, doesn't mean it's right. Not having a beard doesn't make you a non Muslim, some people just can't grow one or don't know it's supposed to be kept.

Back
Top Bottom