What's new

IAF Mig-21 Bison Crash in Barmer, Rajasthan | Flying Coffin

ахах.gif

Relieved to see that the pilot has managed to eject in time. The last few crashes resulted in the death of pilots involved.

India should really resolve the MMRCA quest as soon as possible. Perhaps a CESS is necessary to raise funds :-(

Satellites need access to sensors to locate the wreckage. How Indian Satellites could access sensors onboard pakistani F-16s?

The tech that enables Indias count 350 terrorists behind the wreckage at night - is too weak to catch Pakistani F16s during the day, despite the fact India says they have radars data showing blip and the place where F16 supposedly crashed.

Look,I'm sorry to the Indians here,but they are not pilot people. They can be good at land maybe,I don't know. They are great doctors and scientists,maybe cricket players? I don't know.
But not pilots. They don't have that aspect. And it's not just the pilots,let's not blame the pilots completely for this,as the Pakistani guys know better,it's also their ground engineers,mechanics,the quality of their spare parts and materials,their mindset. All that.

I've heard they have crashed literally half their Mig-21 fleet and every single kind of aircraft they got,except the Rafale which almost crashed in a landing.

Satellites need access to sensors to locate the wreckage. How Indian Satellites could access sensors onboard pakistani F-16s?
Only indians still believe in this imaginary f16 kill story while rest of the world military community disagree.

You don’t need sensors to look up stuff with a camera ………. This is a logic’s defining feat 🦶

The satellite pictures of Kabul airport have no sensors

K
Look,I'm sorry to the Indians here,but they are not pilot people. They can be good at land maybe,I don't know. They are great doctors and scientists,maybe cricket players? I don't know.
But not pilots. They don't have that aspect. And it's not just the pilots,let's not blame the pilots completely for this,as the Pakistani guys know better,it's also their ground engineers,mechanics,the quality of their spare parts and materials,their mindset. All that.

I've heard they have crashed literally half their Mig-21 fleet and every single kind of aircraft they got,except the Rafale which almost crashed in a landing.

I totally agree the IAF stands for Indians against flying!

K

Because both these incidents happened inside Pakistan.

It's good that pilot is alive. Also I guess IAF will operate Mig21 till they all crash.

did Indian IAF published spice bombs imagery to pack it's claim of surgical strike? No

did indian IAF published bison HUD aerial engagement imagery to pack their claim of downing Pakistani F-16? No

why Pakistan was able to recover all unexploded mig-21 bison air to air missiles in good shape if some of them were used to down F-16 like IAF claim?

conclusion, a claim remain a claim if it's not packed with hard evidences.

233290_7469792_updates.jpg

What will be the Bollywood story? IAF Mig-21 shot down a F-16 or UFO this time

NEWS FLASH
Air Force helicopter makes emergency landing at a school in Bihar's Buxar after technical snag

Back
Top Bottom