What's new

IAF gives Falcon Slayer patch to Srinagar based MiG-21 squadron

Both air forces making fun of each other.we need credible evidence.these patches aren't evidences.thid is just for local audience.

Both air forces making fun of each other.we need credible evidence.these patches aren't evidences.thid is just for local audience.
As for as Pakistan we are not showing it just for local audience...
We are sharing it with our brothers....

Turkish and Pakistani pilots wearing those patches..
QbwPvwr.jpg

@MilSpec
Welcome back.... or just peekaboo...
D5vmJDFWwAArz_P.jpg

Nobody takes them seriously except their own delusional public .

A fake patch for a fake Bollywood fairy tale a shameful country with shameful armed forces lolz a fake glory is worth nothing but a wet dream keep on dreaming india lmao.

Also it got AMRAAM Dodger as Wg Cdr Abhinandan's wingman dosged AMRAAMs successfully.
Remember guys...there was no wingman of Abhinandan visible anywhere on the Radar Screens shared by IAF themselves...

AMRAAM dodgers :haha: ...Another own goal, lol.

While the "unfired" R73 which is being touted as the one used by Abhinandan is a Short range WVR missile..lol...the Hunted themselves claim dodging BVR AMRAAM missiles against their own WVR...BIZZAR LOGIC FROM A BIZZAR NATION OF C#UTIAS.

Kudos to the IAF to continue to make complete c#utias out of the Indians :haha:.

No wonder you lot are the laughing stock for the world. How? :crazy:

Well, you guys continue to try and prove the adage wrong...AMRAAM DODGERS...that you can have your cake and eat it too :rofl:...

That you can get raped but celebrate it too :rofl:.

Guys jokes aside it is a tragedy that soldiers i.e. IAF has become a tool in the hands of idiotic corrupt politicians like Modi. Sooner or later military history buffs will unearth the facts that day IAF will have to take these patches back into their mamas behind, what a shame.

Also it got AMRAAM Dodger as Wg Cdr Abhinandan's wingman dosged AMRAAMs successfully.
My goodness. I never knew IAF would stoop down to this level. Can't produce a Viper wreckage but fine with producing a victory patch for a pilot shot down by a Viper itself. IAF are going wham on Twitter fingers to maintain its false confidence. I respect the IAF for some of their institutions and pilots but this is getting ridiculous that amongst the fighter community, they are behaving like daydream fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom