What's new

IAF expanding wings beyond Pakistan and China

^^^
Do you even know how many F35 US is purchasing ? Russian fleet is also very big and Chinese fleet also stands around 50-60 squadrons.

I don't know how many F-35 the US will actually purchase. I bet it's going to go down considerably thanks to the cost overruns.

The Chinese air force is very old and they don't have the production capabilities to replace enough of them. The Russian air force is more up to date, and is being kept alive thanks to upgrades, but they are only planning to induct perhaps 500 new manned combat aircraft in this decade.

I think he's saying the number of squads will go up to 42 BY 2022, i.e the force numbers will (apparently) increase overtime. Even if the IAF stands at 34 now, that number will go up by two as soon as the MRCA contract is signed. Then there are the additional SU30's on order from Russia etc etc.

Can someone post a comprehensive list of aircraft in service and on order?

just wait n see when ur daddy amercia left afg than indian rats will run into their holes...

just wait n see when ur daddy amercia left afg than indian rats will run into their holes...

So ironical of you to say that, given that you are the one being baby sitted with US and China switching turns.

What will happen without the annual aid packages when the taliban have no enemy to fight in their own country ? How will you afford new equipment or even pay for the current equipment on soft loans, and other various national loans ? Will the violence within Pakistan simply slow down to a halt ?

^^ no need to respond to a troller

So ironical of you to say that, given that you are the one being baby sitted with US and China switching turns.

What will happen without the annual aid packages when the taliban have no enemy to fight in their own country ? How will you afford new equipment or even pay for the current equipment on soft loans, and other various national loans ? Will the violence within Pakistan simply slow down to a halt ?

U must be a genius to think tht with 1 billion $ we are running our country.....

Heck our expats send us 13-15 billion $ every year....dnt worry abt it... also things like F-16s,M-109A5s etc are bought with cash ... they dont come for free...

U must be a genius to think tht with 1 billion $ we are running our country.....

Heck our expats send us 13-15 billion $ every year....dnt worry abt it... also things like F-16s,M-109A5s etc are bought with cash ... they dont come for free...

Can you give me a source indicating that amount and specify which financial years you are referring to ?

Your economy is pretty unstable and even a difference of 1 billion USD ( and I dont say its 1 billion USD) can make a lot of difference. As for the fighters, not all of them are paid for and IIRC some orders from the Chinese are on soft loans. We all know the reason why US is cutting aid lately. If the expats were really being so patriotic then there was no need for an IMF loan. Who will give you another loan if you cannot repay this one ?

hmm..so from when US became India's daddy:rolleyes: We were under an impression that they are yours. You had one father already India(you came out of India), They you had US from 90's till 2010 and now suddenly you have China as your daddy.

Getting confused, Whom will you choose to call Daddy, Papa and father and most importantly how many daddy's.

Before making any comment, why don't you think once.

how many squadronspak hav can anybody tell me in detail

Mate, Please look into below thread and you will find all the details you are looking for. You can additionally get details for each and every country.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/132055-world-air-force-detailed-report.html

Enjoy!!!

Source please.

hmm..so from when US became India's daddy:rolleyes: We were under an impression that they are yours. You had one father already India(you came out of India), They you had US from 90's till 2010 and now suddenly you have China as your daddy.

Getting confused, Whom will you choose to call Daddy, Papa and father and most importantly how many daddy's.

Before making any comment, why don't you think once.

Haven't seen any better reply then this one!!!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

With Gay's (two guys are standing with a heart sign).

:rofl:

Wrong. IAF cannot do that until it inducts all the jets and replaces the existing ones completely. That would take another decade unless some miracle happens and someone with dedication changes it all.

34 or 43 squadron, it is not important, because when we go to war with you, we are not going to rely on air forces. when new delhi can be cover by rockets, why waste jets?

and what will the taliban do when they will no longer have an enemy to fight in Afghanistan?We do not share border with Afghanistan and take off any time we see fit.What will you do?

Back
Top Bottom