What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about TV drama. like Sas bahu. Thread title is not clear.

The "alleged" pictures shared with press. Pls note these aren't verified.
D3oaS-VXoAAX_Oj.png
D3oaQJyXoAAy-uw.png

@Oscar @messiach @Signalian @Bilal Khan 777 Pls comment

DG ISPR should just let this one slide... Bohot ley li bachon ki now let them live with a few images and be happy :-)

Pakistan already made it clear that they have not struck any military targets. As I said previously only on the insistence of Secunder Kirmani the BBC correspondent DGISPR elaborated that they targeted compound of military installations <-open spaces near actual targets (he used both terms). To demonstrate that they have the ability to strike India unchallenged. This was before anything had come out from the Indian side.
Ab laathi peetnay ka kiya faida jaab chirya chug gaye khyait.

Abhinandan did not agree to lie for them and lose his soldier's pride so this is what they came up with as a proof.
Shame!
They are disgracing the word "Armed Forces".

IAF is a self humiliating airforce and I was expecting major head rollings after the debacle of late Feb events but so far they have kicked out only one of their commander. Constant lieing and very weak evidence their are putting up every now and than, just depicts how unprofessional they are as an entity. Clearly they looked under pressure and being played by Modi govt to do his job which they couldn't able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom