What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to defend? Faker...
Even Indian story of F16 has been busted by US. Even if managed to down just 1 plane than its more than enough to humiliate Indians after bombing you on 6 different locations. Thanks but no thanks for your comment.
Yar ik to ye ajeeb gadha hy. Bhai pakistani hon ,to kia chahta hy? Shankhti card dikhaon kia janaab?????????? :hitwall:

D3oVnmyW0AAu_PR

D3oVnm2W0AEE8ze

D3oVnmzXoAA_lJN

D3obpc3XoAAV42y

D3oaXBaXoAABmcM

D3oaXBfXkAAtSkV

D3oaXBaWkAMwelx

So where is Abhinandan in these images?

The best part for us is too see IAF generals are forced to given explanations in their own country. In other words, their credibility is in serious doubt among their own people.

Yar ik to ye ajeeb gadha hy. Bhai pakistani hon ,to kia chahta hy? Shankhti card dikhaon kia janaab?????????? :hitwall:

They r many fake profilers in this forum . Most of your posts are suspicious .. Now shoo away

R u deaf and blind... Go back and play his Confession videos on YouTube kid... Before that u r not allowed to post any shit here.

Confession video of a Pilot ? Are you stupid ?

If you have video of W/C Abhinanadan accepting, that he did not fire any missiles from his aircrraft or did not shoot down any aircrafts, then post it here.

If you have video of W/C Abhinanadan accepting, that he did not fire any missiles from his aircrraft or did not shoot down any aircrafts, then post it here.
we shown all abhinandan mig 21 mijjile unfired .....US counted all our F-16 and found none is missing

Ill put the ball back in your court. Why hasnt he come out in India and claimed he shot down an F16? Why not? Please do enlighten me with you bullshit story.

Ill put the ball back in your court. Why hasnt he come out in India and claimed he shot down an F16? Why not? Please do enlighten me with you bullshit story.
He will never come out and talk about it like any professional soldier

The kind of logic that is used by those appearing in matric final math papers by writing "Hence Proved" after a failed solution to a theorem.
I was thinking about tweeting this to Katju markandy and would ask him
They r many fake profilers in this forum . Most of your posts are suspicious .. Now shoo away
Hahahaha so anyone you don't like is fake. I already once told you that if you don't like my posts, then try to stay away. Baqi yaqeen ni ata to

At 4:36 .. he is crystal clear they have two pilots.. He should show the Indians their second pilot who was never claimed or else define who was that second pilot. This was later repeated by your PM as well - A few hours later.

I don't get it, why are you guys so gung ho without even asking a single question to this guy on what happened to the second pilot, who was he.

You can cry drama as much as you want.. but deep inside you all know.. there is a question that is still not answered.

At 4:36 .. he is crystal clear they have two pilots.. He should show the Indians their second pilot who was never claimed or else define who was that second pilot. This was later repeated by your PM as well - A few hours later.

I don't get it, why are you guys so gung ho without even asking a single question to this guy on what happened to the second pilot, who was he.

You can cry drama as much as you want.. but deep inside you all know.. there is a question that is still not answered.

2nd pilot is dead.... Mediators asked to keep quiet about him to give india a way out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom