What's new

IAEA declares Pakistan nuclear program safe

Oops that just missed the target. Who is rejected the news here ?? that only says the nuclear power programme is safe, do not add your unstable nuclear weapons to it.

what do you by unstable nuclear weapens ..?

unlike you we don't care now what the world says. . :coffee:

It's not about the world "saying" . We can now indulge in nuclear commerce, (gonna sell a few reactors to Kazakhstan too) buy/absorb the best tech and use uranium from across the world ;)

You can on the other hand have to be content with 1970s designed reactors :-)china:) with puny power output

if our nukes are unstable....then what about the US whose nukes went on a little sightseeing aboard a B 52?????....and they were live munitions!

It's not about the world "saying" . We can now indulge in nuclear commerce, (gonna sell a few reactors to Kazakhstan too) buy/absorb the best tech and use uranium from across the world ;)

You can on the other hand have to be content with 1970s designed reactors :-)china:) with puny power output

and what is the point of this post...............i dont see how our puny output affects your monstrous powerplants

if our nukes are unstable....then what about the US whose nukes went on a little sightseeing aboard a B 52?????....and they were live munitions!

Unless and until AQK is jailed your nuclear programme is unsafe.

and what is the point of this post...............i dont see how our puny output affects your monstrous powerplants

It does not affect us. I highlighting the benefits of getting an exemption.

btw those new power plants are truly monstrous, 10,000 MW each

It does not affect us. I highlighting the benefits of getting an exemption.

btw those new power plants are truly monstrous, 10,000 MW each

we don't need MONSTROUS nuclear reactors for power. We have other resources. The problem of not using them for our needs is another issue. .

And stop trolling. :blah: :blah: The thread is'nt about comparison between Pak and Ind nuclear program. . :offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom