What's new

IA Jawan snatches AK-47 from Freedom fighter in J&K during tense standoff

Pretty professional and Impressive. One officer Distracted him other snatched him from behind. But he doesn't looked like a regular army Jawan. Why is he not wearing a uniform like other soldiers? And was that idiot a terrorist? standing on a rooftop in the open so casually talking to a soldier without even aiming his weapon. Looks more like a criminal or an amateur wannabe hero. Is this Kashmir and Indian army or Police in some other part of India Snatching a Criminal?
And why were they beating him after he was successfully disarmed

If anybody raise weapon against our army we will shoot him in no time. Your army looks drunk & incapable how to deal situation. No wonder you can’t even control part of Kashmir from 70 years. Wear bangles.:lol:

If anybody raise weapon against our army we will shoot him in no time. Your army looks drunk & incapable how to deal situation. No wonder you can’t even control part of Kashmir from 70 years. Wear bangles.:lol:

Unlike you lot we don't make army posts among civilians or run APCs and tanks over towns and drop air strikes onto whole populations just to kill a few terrorists.
We chose to do it the hard way.

This shows the professionalism and courage of our armed forces and police officers.

Shows the restrain Indian army shows. An easy way would have been planting a bullet in his head. The officer/soldier not only risked his life while snatching the AK 47, but also stopped his colleagues from hitting the idiot when he was on the ground.
I agree with you. I'm sure he isn't from IA but maybe from the J&K Police but we've been showing way too much restrain in such scenarios. Such guys should be shot the moment he is seen as a threat, that too with an armed weapon in his hand

The irony is y'all go gaga if we go offensive and rant all day that we're using excessive force but if we show restrain in handling a threat, y'all perceive it as incapable.

I wish GoI gives the go ahead to carpet bomb these a**holes just like how you did on your western front to kill a few freedom fighters

Pretty professional and Impressive. One officer Distracted him other snatched him from behind. But he doesn't looked like a regular army Jawan. Why is he not wearing a uniform like other soldiers? And was that idiot a terrorist? standing on a rooftop in the open so casually talking to a soldier without even aiming his weapon. Looks more like a criminal or an amateur wannabe hero. Is this Kashmir and Indian army or Police in some other part of India Snatching a Criminal?
And why were they beating him after he was successfully disarmed
This is Kashmir but looks like they aren't IA jawans. Probably J&K Police's anti-terrorist unit as per their uniform.

I agree with you. I'm sure he isn't from IA but maybe from the J&K Police but we've been showing way too much restrain in such scenarios. Such guys should be shot the moment he is seen as a threat, that too with an armed weapon in his hand

The irony is y'all go gaga if we go offensive and rant all day that we're using excessive force but if we show restrain in handling a threat, y'all perceive it as incapable.

I wish GoI gives the go ahead to carpet bomb these a**holes just like how you did on your western front to kill a few freedom fighters

Nobody knows what happened there. You are rushing in to declare the offender a "terrorist". He could be a guy who had an argument with his wife and threatened to commit suicide. Happens everywhere all the time. With the manner in which the officer is trying to calm him down and the way he is holding his weapon, it is highly unlikely that he intended posing any threat to the officers. Ever considered that genius ?

Back
Top Bottom