What's new

I wish India shows some spine while dealing with China: Omar Abdullah

Read it carefully I've Read the article and the man claims he doesn't like china approach to Kashmir, Kashmir is disputed recognized by the UN, far different then Chinese Taipei which is apart of the one china policy accepted by the world, however he says india needs to grow a spine I agree best way India should do that is not recognize the One china policy fair ?
India already showed it is not adhered it one china policy when Wen Jiabao was in India last time.

India declines to affirm 'One China' policy - Times Of India

You have been given a bloody nose by a lot of small countries before does that mean that you are going to get it again, times have changed.
We can put on a better show this time, would you like to try?

Only a one with Vietnam, like 1962 ? India government is weak otherwise it would have taken a much tougher approach. then again we take advantage of India weakness.

Read it carefully I've Read the article and the man claims he doesn't like china approach to Kashmir, Kashmir is disputed recognized by the UN, far different then Chinese Taipei which is apart of the one china policy accepted by the world, however he says india needs to grow a spine I agree best way India should do that is not recognize the One china policy fair ?

Individual opinion.....

China is a great country, if india did not attempt "panga" which is not changa. Then the Chinese would not be aggressive towards them.

Rafi brother, could you tell me what panga and changa means?

Only a one with Vietnam, like 1962 ? India government is weak otherwise it would have taken a much tougher approach. then again we take advantage of India weakness.

then what is keeping China away from invading India and bombing New Delhi as some members here wish?

No doubt, China is one of the greatest nations on Earth and Chinese are a hard-working lot. But you should never underestimate your enemy.

No not really UN didn't have any major concerns about it, just developing Kashmir.
To hell with UN...India has major concerns with it and if you are keen to have a "peaceful and stable" south east asia, you are expected to respect the sentiments. If not then, you should not make noise if you are replied in a similar fashion.

then what is keeping China away from invading India and bombing New Delhi as some members here wish?

No doubt, China is one of the greatest nations on Earth and Chinese are a hard-working lot. But you should never underestimate your enemy.

Metaphoric, China bombing Delhi would have no real benefit other then suffering people. as Indians are Hard workers to, never underestimate the enemy however right now By reading many of the opinions of Indians they consider their government weak and china takes advantage of that hey they said it not me.

There of only a few countries that recognize ROC india isn't is not one. if you want to take a tougher approach go ahead and recognize it.
Insha Allah...we surely will. But things in the International level will not change over night. It takes time. In case of India, it will definitely take much more time but when the elephant decides to do some thing...it definitely will. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom