What's new

I will show Nawaz how to respond to Modi at tomorrow's rally: Imran

'Raiwind not anyone's father's property'

Infact, Raiwind is indeed property of anyone or anyone's father.
However, if IK march would disrupt traffic or create nuisance for the residents around, than he's over steping the line and i support strong reaction from city administration.
I'm not interested in woes of Idiot Khan... he should simply leave Lahore, along with his activists.
He has a choice to follow democratic means or openly declare himself undemocratic character, otherwise he's a hypocrite.

Ganja is a traitor & once is doing whatever possible to save himself & his corrupt democrazy by hiding in UK. I pray for the end of ppp & pnl-n once for & all.

He should talk about unity and clarify that his dharna politics will not put national interest on stake and we stand by the Government and the Army for single point agenda besides his regular criticism on corruption and money laundering of the PM
And help Modi in saving NS's govt right?

Is it just me or Imran checking his pockets after meeting with Modi? :lol:
Good observation :lol:

Who said Pakistanis hate him? Pakistanis as a majority love and adore Imran Khan. You won't find a single person who can call him corrupt. The people you see in these forums who hate him, are actually corrupt themselves. They have family, or they themselves are serving in Government Posts or are in Businesses where they benefit from the Corrupt System. This is why they hate him because their source of livelihood which is black money will be affected. Just look at KPK where he leads the Provincial Government, corruption is at an all time low and majority of the people who work in the Government despise him because he has come down hard on corruption and their pompous lives have been affected.

There is no doubt that when Imran Khan speaks against Modi, he will have a lot more credibility. Our Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has lost all credibility after his corruption was exposed and he was caught naked with his black money. Its unfortunate that the biggest crook of Pakistan happens to be the Prime Minister of the country.

I think you're right, he likes the prestige but don't forget this country and position is a great money printing machine for him. He comes to Pakistan, loots the country and takes the money out of Pakistan to the UK. He likes the position of PM because he knows as long as he is the PM, nobody can touch him and he is above the law. Just think about it, he was caught naked with his corruption but there has been no action taken against him.
Excellent!!!

And help Modi in saving NS's govt right?

Don't waste your energy and time Sir. PML-N will be finished and will become history one day Just like the PML-Q,PPP and MQM. Insha Allah

Ganja is a traitor & once is doing whatever possible to save himself & his corrupt democracy by hiding in UK. I pray for the end of ppp & pnl-n once for & all.

Insha Allah. But don't waste your time on these people. They will never understand. Allah have given human beings the right to choose their path. Let them follow the wrong path. At least we are on the right path. And may Allah guide us.

To N-League Supporter:-

Respect is given by Allah, not by man.

Instead of a show of unity pakistani politicians are bickering amongst themselves...

Zahir hay, tu to hay hi bongian marney ka master.
he could easily fill the gap left open by death of Sultan Rahi

Well let us see if Imran Khan comes to power in Pakistan. Would be fun to see him react .

Well let us see if Imran Khan comes to power in Pakistan. Would be fun to see him react .
Do you know he was 13 when 65 happened and he brought out his gun. He would want peace but he is not NS. IF a war would happen he would lead his troops from the front. He is a fighter.

And where did the operation happen? Any proof that it actually happened?

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan on Thursday said that in his party’s gathering tomorrow he would give ‘such a befitting response to India’s Narendra Modi that Nawaz Sharif could not muster’.

Imran Khan was speaking to media in Lahore where he said that the nation needs to unite, following the tirade coming from the Indian government.

He said about PTI’s Raiwind march starting from tomorrow (Sept 30), that people from all around Pakistan are going to participate in it.

He appreciated Army Chief Gen Raheel Sharif’s recent statement on LoC firing, saying that he is presenting the nation’s viewpoint.

The situation on the Pakistan-India border deteriorated on Wednesday as two Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom due to across the border firing, which India termed as ‘ surgical strikes’.

The claims were turned down by Pakistan Army’s media cell ISPR.

There has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross border fire initiated and conducted by India which is existential phenomenon, the ISPR said.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif condemned the unprovoked firing by Indian forces across the LoC. Slamming the Indian aggression, PM Nawaz said Pakistan’s desire for peace should not be considered weakness.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/116270-Imran-Khan-says-will-give-Modi-strict-response-that-Nawaz-couldnt

public is not interested in his rally anymore, people are more interested in Pak vs India shit slinging contest going on.. hence like a typical politician he is trying to get attention of Public.. otherwise he is man of peace, you can check his interviews on your media

Do you know he was 13 when 65 happened and he brought out his gun. He would want peace but he is not NS. IF a war would happen he would lead his troops from the front. He is a fighter.

And where did the operation happen? Any proof that it actually happened?
Couldn't care less if he brought out a gun or a black vest with attachments.

For your sake I hope he becomes the next PM of Pakistan. As I said, would be fun to see his reaction.

Hey man whatever floats your boat.

You seem to be a pro at reading other men's interest and excitation :P

I'm way better at reading women, bro. :enjoy:

In any case, I will not be so crass to accuse anyone of projecting their feelings on me. :partay: :partay: :partay:

P.s. We, PTI voters, are simple folks. We are believers. Which empowers us to troll. Nothing against Modi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom