What's new

I will go to India if respectfully called: Rahat Fateh

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking ? Why should an Indian go out of country ? Rahat is a Pakistani, got caught smuggling cash, paid the due fines and went home.

Now what is there in calling him "respectfully" ?? Does he expect a public apology ?

Did he ask for a public apology? The question was asked by the journalists that whether he would go to India again and he replied he'd go to India if called respectfully. This applies for every other nation.

He did not say it directly - but his attitude betrays it. And I dont think anything has got to do with 'respect'. If suitable payment is given he will come without a noise and that goes for all nations.

Did he ask for a public apology? The question was asked by the journalists that whether he would go to India again and he replied he'd go to India if called respectfully. This applies for every other nation.

It does apply for every other nation. But you would agree that clearly this new found clause for 'respect' is more like playing to the media gallery. He never brought it up earlier when he practically lived in India due to his professional commitments. And moreover why should he feel the need to bring in the issue of 'respect' while visiting India? Just because he was caught in violation of a law?

Ek toh banday tum logon ko izzat bakshi hai by not lampooning the entire nation for his one bad experience.

I mean what would you guys rather have him do? What Sohail Tanvir did, and go like "Hindu hotay hi aisay hain"?

He simply indicated he holds no ill-feeling towards Indians and remember one thing, an employee always earns more money for his employer, thats why the employer hires his talent and pays him a lesser amount than what he earned.

Don't pretend like he is the only one making money, if he would be called, it would be an Indian that will call him because he will earn even a bigger sum for the Indian. So who is the real Paise ka bhooka?

Give him enough of money he will come back na baap bada na bhaiya sab se bada rupaiya
applies for one and all

what about your music directors and records who earn millions because of him.....they want him ...dont talk like this...:)

what about your music directors and records who earn millions because of him.....they want him ...dont talk like this...:)

Oh they have alternatives. He doesn't. Nobody in any other country is gonna pay him half.

Ek toh banday tum logon ko izzat bakshi hai by not lampooning the entire nation for his one bad experience.

I mean what would you guys rather have him do? What Sohail Tanvir did, and go like "Hindu hotay hi aisay hain"?

He simply indicated he holds no ill-feeling towards Indians and remember one thing, an employee always earns more money for his employer, thats why the employer hires his talent and pays him a lesser amount than what he earned.

Don't pretend like he is the only one making money, if he would be called, it would be an Indian that will call him because he will earn even a bigger sum for the Indian. So who is the real Paise ka bhooka?

Wow. So Rahat bhai hum pur izzat baksh rahein hai by not generalizing us all - a behavior that would be considered normal for any decent and rational human being. And why bring up Sohail Tanvir? Is that the expected behavior from a Pakistani?

And agreed, one shouldn't call him paise ka bhookha. But he isnt 'respect ka bhookha' either! He just had to add the respect ka funda because the Pakistani media would have hounded him. Just like the chat show host provoked and egged on Sohail Tanvir to make that stupid statement.

This whole thing is a non issue. The guy made a mistake, gt his amount confesticated, paid the fines, and went home. ALso i see no hostility is his statement that he would go to India, if he is "respectfully" recalled. People are just diggin in too much, getting paranoid, If they feel he wants an apology from Customs or whatever!! Lets get over with it!!

Oh they have alternatives. He doesn't. Nobody in any other country is gonna pay him half.

Himesh Reshamiya? :rofl:

The answer is they dont have his alternative. If they had, they would have higherd that person. Why have an artist called all the way from across the border when you have his alternative at home?

This whole thing is a non issue. The guy made a mistake, gt his amount confesticated, paid the fines, and went home. ALso i see no hostility is his statement that he would go to India, if he is "respectfully" recalled. People are just diggin in too much, getting paranoid, If they feel he wants an apology from Customs or whatever!! Lets get over with it!!

Exactly!! But then how would some poeple get a chance to troll and defame Pakistan?

The Tanveer case was really funny. It was the host who was to be blamed. The dude was like "Moooh mein ram ram, bagal mein choori", or somethin like that. It was hilarious. :lol::lol:

Of course, respect is a must. I have turned down jobs where I thought I won't get the respect I deserve.

There are many employers that behave like "Chal chal paise le, kaam kar". After a certain level, people also demand appreciation along with the money. The thing is the Indian media did attack him a lot while he was going through his ordeal. His statements could also mean that if his fans in India appreciate his music and call him there he would go.

You can presume anything, I guess. So much so that if he would've just kept quiet Indians would have associated some meaning to it.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

The Tanveer case was really funny. It was the host which was too blame. The dude was like "Moooh mein ram ram, bagal mein choori", or somethin like that. It was hilarious. :lol::lol:

The hostess, you mean. The other guy was a guest too.

Himesh Reshamiya? :rofl:

The answer is they dont have his alternative. If they had, they would have higherd that person. Why have an artist called all the way from across the border when you have his alternative at home?

Pathetic attempt at a joke. And yes they do. The reasin they go across the border is because he too has fans here. Thats like saying 'if theres metallica why do we need any other metal band at all'. Because there are others as good. But they all have their own fan bases. If there weren't metallica there are many replacements.

Of course, respect is a must. I have turned down jobs where I thought I won't get the respect I deserve.

There are many employers that behave like "Chal chal paise le, kaam kar". After a certain level, people also demand appreciation along with the money. The thing is the Indian media did attack him a lot while he was going through his ordeal. His statements could also mean that if his fans in India appreciate his music and call him there he would go.

You can presume anything, I guess. So much so that if he would've just kept quiet Indians would have associated some meaning to it.

I agree that respect is a must but its the context here that stands out. Clearly he wasnt talking about any issues with respect earlier. Making a statement now means that he in someway saw himself being disrespected in the way that he was treated, which is clearly not the case. The law was fair. Media is as usual an and hyperbolic. But somehow this prioritized 'demand for respect' makes it look like he wasn't respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom