What's new

“I was going home after 71 years”: The emotional ‘homecoming’ of an Indian in Pakistan

Just a friendly advice:
Learn some manners first, if you want to be taken seriously...
And when a person like you talks about 'knowledge', it's laughable actually.
Stop embarrassing yourself further, and stop quoting me.

Have a nice day

It's always been like that. There are many posts on PDF by Pakistani posters claiming so. You can use the 'search' option
Ok thanks

Just a friendly advice:
Learn some manners first, if you want to be taken seriously.

Here's a piece of advice for you, when you make a personal attack, telling I'm not Pakistani or a Muslim, manners are the least of your problems. Start following your own advice before imparting it to others. As for being taken seriously ... anyone reading this thread and my posts knows what I am talking about.

And when a person like you talks about 'knowledge', it's laughable actually.

The only laughable person here is you. When you start drawing similarities between ISIS and the 2 billion Muslims on this planet. You're the one who is exhibiting what a buffoon you really are.

Stop embarrassing yourself further, and stop quoting me.

Look whose talking! Seriously kid, doesn't look like you have the first clue what you're talking about. The only one whose making an as$ out himself, is you!

Have a nice day

What a joke!!

Here's a piece of advice for you, when you make a personal attack, telling I'm not Pakistani or a Muslim, manners are the least of your problems. Start following your own advice before imparting it to others. As for being taken seriously ... anyone reading this thread and my posts knows what I am talking about.

Please show me where did I say that you were not a Muslim or Pakistani?

Islam is peaceful to those who are peaceful to it. Now answer me troll, how desperate are you?

But, an Indian guy (Rahul Sharma) is trying to be 'peaceful' with Pakistan, but you dismiss him outright!
So, you don't follow Islam? as you yourself said that Islam is peaceful to those who are peaceful!
You are better than that, troll

Islam is peaceful to those who are peaceful to it. Now answer me troll, how desperate are you?

Even the Indian in the article negates your trolling attempt.

I think this person is exactly what his posts show. He's made an as$ out of himself and the clear evidence to support that, is he keeps ranting on, despite being called out and exposed.

But, an Indian guy (Rahul) is trying to be 'peaceful' with Pakistan, but you dismiss him outright!
So, you don't follow Islam? as you yourself said that Islam is peaceful to those who are peaceful!
You are better than that, troll

Peace needs no paid propaganda nor Muslims need be blackmailed for peace.
Everyday dozens of Kurdeep and Rahuls visit Pakistan driven by religion or ancestral home 'calling'. The people to people contact continues in the region but political divide between the countries remain as strong as ever.

You are being way too desperate.

I think this person is exactly what his posts show. He's made an as$ out of himself and the clear evidence to support that, is he keeps ranting on, despite being called out and exposed.

He has chosen a life and career out of being a critic of Pakistan. Respect his ambitions.

Indeed..the reparations would be negative 100billion perhaps.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

you in

Peace needs no paid propaganda nor Muslims need be blackmailed for peace.
Everyday dozens of Kurdeep and Rahuls visit Pakistan driven by religion or ancestral home 'calling'. The people to people contact continues in the region but political divide between the countries remain as strong as ever.

You are being way too desperate.

Yes, I am desperate...
I want peace with India as I believe that the Kashmiris have suffered a lot already...
There is no military solution to the Kashmir problem. We need to sort it out 'peacefully'.

He has chosen a life and career out of being a critic of Pakistan. Respect his ambitions.

**** you, troll :lol:

No, you're a person who lacks the ability to see goodness in others, be it from another faith than the one he "claims" to be his own.
How can one be a Muslim and not acknowledge some ones emotions or attachment to their land?

Pakistan is for Pakistanis, be Muslims, Hindu, or whoever. It's a land for Islam and by the very definition of it, it means its for every one.

Telling some one to go back to their "hindu land" is not being a true Pakistani or Muslim, but being some one who carries a sickness of hatred in their heart.

So let me repeat. Your mentality doesn't belong to Pakistan, because if it did then I will call you some one who is a VICTIM of the very propaganda he is talking about. If that propaganda has converted you to some one who hates hindus or indians, and their emotional attachment to their ancestral homes. Then I feel sorry for you mate, you really were to easy to change into what that propaganda was designed to change you into.
Who is your teacher? Your Faith? Your Prophet (S.A.W) or those who you claim to hate?
Do ask yourself.

A Muslim will be better than that.

You're naivety is beyond recognition, no one here is fooled by sentiments. Being a Muslim, I respect other faiths, but not at the cost of my own. Every Muslim knows that, and if you don't, then you're living on a different planet. There is no compromise on faith for a Muslim. You are the one that needs to wake the heck up. Islam has been in this region close to 1000 years. Yet hindus (some among them) hate Islam. And india allies itself with israel. Only blind idiots pander to sentiments. Peace is what we pursue, but not at any price.

Both Russia and China have courted india to come to it's senses and join them. China has even invited india into SCO. Why do suppose China would do that? Especially when it has border disputes with india and particularly when india allies itself with america. Pakistan too has understood the strategic importance of india being part of SCO and a power bloc which can challenge NATO. It is for this reason, the government and the army are still trying to pursue peace with india. But these indiots are idiots, consumed by hubris.

There is no friggin home for those who still think Pakistan was india. I ask everyone this, for those who still believe the two countries are one, what do you suppose the fate of all Muslims would if that were the case? Every idiot has conveniently forgotten Babri Masjid and Gujrat Massacre? Yup fools who live in fools paradise. Keep living there bud!

Yes, I am desperate...
I want peace with India as I believe that the Kashmiris have suffered a lot already...
There is no military solution to the Kashmir problem. We need to sort it out 'peacefully'.

Kashmiris had suffered already too much in 1948.

What part of India's government policy on India-Pak talks don't you understand? The GoI has rejected all talks of peace and continues to violate the ceasefire agreement at the LoC. Pakistani government has bent over backwards to the extent of saying that one step towards peace by India will be matched by two from Pakistan.

**** you, troll :lol:

You bee using the same word since past couple of days. Somebody went to school lately.

I am still waiting for you to point it out to us where I said that you were not a Muslim or Pakistani...
Besides being ill-mannered, you are also a blatant liar.
Called out and exposed, of course

Back
Top Bottom