What's new

I want to be PM of Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai

but she has to wait in line because the beauty of democracy demands that children of Nawaz and Zardari must rule us till they want.

it means forever and she got no chance

Not enough to be a PM sadly.
yea
specially when we have the following double D already waiting in line to rule us

upload_2016-10-22_14-42-19.png

look she already got the correct gestures and leadersome smile.. telling us to know our place and accept her as our future leader

Why Not even a single Pakistani Member is in support and all are against Malala.

She is educated, speaks good English, well travelled, knows politics at world level, a Nobel laureate, no dynasty strings, no corruption cases ........ .......:pakistan:

What else is Pakistanis looking for ??? :azn:

We are choosy in our pick we will not put a random Chai Wala in prime office.

As i recall you ppl called your PM Nawaz also same.. I don't know how come USA can make so many stooges in Pakistan????

Shame on you, Keep some request for that poor girl..

Pakistan is looking for some one who can
1. Abuse west day and night for all problem, Even if they don't get potty they will blame USA
2. Abuse India for no reason.
3. support Military Mulla alliance
4. Support ISIS and Taliban..

If she contest for CM or PM in India, I will vote for her.

Seems India already has one which is doing the same with Indian mentality.

1. Abuse Pakistan day and night for all problem, Even if they don't get potty they will blame ISI
2. Abuse Pakistan for no reason.
3. support Hindutwa and Vedic Terrorism.
4. Support RSS and Similar Factions..

Who gives a shyet if you want a western pawn ruling your country. In-fact you people are step ahead by putting a Chai Shop cleaner in the your prime office. Lack of statesmanship is clearly seen.

modi jee.jpg

Last edited:
but she has to wait in line because the beauty of democracy demands that children of Nawaz and Zardari must rule us till they want.

it means forever and she got no chance

yea
specially when we have the following double D already waiting in line to rule us

View attachment 345512

look she already got the correct gestures and leadersome smile.. telling us to know our place and accept her as our future leader

I totally envy you buddy. We get to be ruled by stupid Modi while you, my friend, will be ruled by double Ds.
Well not every one can be as lucky as you. :-)

I totally envy you buddy. We get to be ruled by stupid Modi while you, my friend, will be ruled by double Ds.
Well not every one can be as lucky as you. :-)
upload_2016-10-22_15-13-51.png

upload_2016-10-22_15-14-21.png

no comparison there

Allhah save Pakistan.
dont worry

we are saved

look at the Regal smile.. so sure that it will rule us Totally
upload_2016-10-22_15-20-38.png

or him with such confidence that he is born to rule us

upload_2016-10-22_15-23-44.png

We are choosy in our pick we will not put a random Chai Wala in prime office.

Seems India already has one which is doing the same with Indian mentality.

1. Abuse Pakistan day and night for all problem, Even if they don't get potty they will blame ISI
2. Abuse Pakistan for no reason.
3. support Hindutwa and Vedic Terrorism.
4. Support RSS and Similar Factions..

Who gives a shyet if you want a western pawn ruling your country. In-fact you people are step ahead by putting a Chai Shop cleaner in the your prime office. Lack of statesmanship is clearly seen.

View attachment 345532
that is an amazing rise.. from rags to riches.
I can only appreciate Indian democracy for that.
he is an Indian version of Trump.. bitter and hostile towards Muslims and specially Pakistan but he is loved (despite or because of that)

on the non serious note.. is he angry with the world specially Pakistan for all the abuse he had to suffer?

View attachment 345536

View attachment 345537

no comparison there

dont worry

we are saved

look at the Regal smile.. so sure that it will rule us Totally
View attachment 345540

or him with such confidence that he is born to rule us

View attachment 345541

that is an amazing rise.. from rags to riches.
I can only appreciate Indian democracy for that.
he is an Indian version of Trump.. bitter and hostile towards Muslims and specially Pakistan but he is loved (despite or because of that)

on the non serious note.. is he angry with the world specially Pakistan for all the abuse he had to suffer?

Absolutely no comparison. One looks fit to run a brothel and another a parade of fools.
Although your pappu also has a good chance to lord over y'all (God forbid)!

On a non serious note, he is absolutely pissed with pakistan. Its easy to see why. All the damn abuse he has had to suffer in his miserable life of running Gujarat for 15 years, pakistan has had a big role to play. He in fact dreams about pakistan in his sleep! Poor soul I pity him :big_boss:

@Irfan Baloch

To be honest, it makes me proud that a chai walla has become the PM of India.

A non-rich,non- big/rich family background,non-elitist, self made individual becoming the PM of India fills me with great joy.
agree with that. I have already praised that.

hating Pakistan is understandable we havent recovered from the wounds of partition

my only issue is that he is member of a fascist party and believes that all non Hindus need to be reverted back to their Hindu faith, which is in contradiction to Indian secular cliam

Absolutely no comparison. One looks fit to run a brothel and another a parade of fools.

hater
hater
hater

jealous hater

may you choke on your next meal ..

agree with that. I have already praised that.

hating Pakistan is understandable we havent recovered from the wounds of partition

my only issue is that he is member of a fascist party and believes that all non Hindus need to be reverted back to their Hindu faith, which is in contradiction to Indian secular cliam

Nah. He doesn't have any wounds of partition. He ain't muslim or punjabi. His family didn't migrate from any where or went anywhere. Also his background is poor, his family probably didn't lose much on their own. Just observed from afar.
And our secular fabric is a sham. RSS stated goal is to do a ghar wapisi of every lost soul. You are welcome too Irfan. Its never too late buddy.

hater
hater
hater

jealous hater

may you choke on your next meal ..

Got me there! Well who wouldn't be jealous of you! :(

BJP is not fascist, neither do they believe that non-Hindus must be reverted back.
Its the Bajrang dal and their ilk who are like that.

BJP is unfortunately loosely tied with them. So they do have to pander to them from time to time. However that pandering is limited to speeches and all.

On the other hand, India can never be made non-Secular. The Constitution is worded as such and protected by the Supreme Court. It is literally impossible to change that - now or ever. Regardless of whether BJP has zero MP or the entire Parliament backing them. It simply cannot be done.
Lala G I am sorry for confusion.. I meant RSS..
which has Nazi similarities.. we have many in Pakistan too.. worse one is LeJ (strangely supporter of PMLn) that believes in the eradication of shias from Pakistan but lately has acquired the taste of ordinary sunnis as well

I really want to move on from that

Indian move to the extreme right is blatant.. its hard to hide or deny.. some actually embrace it and justify it hence the liberal Indians are bullied and called "sickular" now.. I am only pointing on that fact.. to be honest I am not making a moral judgement on Modi on his political views or his extreme religious ideology that is at odds with what makes India.

I hear you and I agree with you that his rise to the top is not because of his blessedness or his religious ideology but his hard work and dedication and the way he ran Gujrat (riots and Muslim massacre aside)

the comparison with Malala was inevitable when Indians joined the discussion. since both hail from ordinary folks not some elitist political dynasty like Gandhis or Bhuttos and Sharifs. I made some self jokes on Pakistanis due to our predicament.

our only similarity is Imran Khan and your Arvind Kejriwal both are unfortunate to be in the wrong timeline when they have very powerful opponents diminishing their chances in political victories.

Nah. He doesn't have any wounds of partition. He ain't muslim or punjabi. His family didn't migrate from any where or went anywhere. Also his background is poor, his family probably didn't lose much on their own. Just observed from afar.
And our secular fabric is a sham. RSS stated goal is to do a ghar wapisi of every lost soul. You are welcome too Irfan. Its never too late buddy.

Got me there! Well who wouldn't be jealous of you! :(
thanks being honest

BJP is not fascist, neither do they believe that non-Hindus must be reverted back.
Its the Bajrang dal and their ilk who are like that.

BJP is unfortunately loosely tied with them. So they do have to pander to them from time to time. However that pandering is limited to speeches and all.

On the other hand, India can never be made non-Secular. The Constitution is worded as such and protected by the Supreme Court. It is literally impossible to change that - now or ever. Regardless of whether BJP has zero MP or the entire Parliament backing them. It simply cannot be done.
thanks for educating me.. please note that like you.. my information is third hand and can have biased opinion.

bless people like you who make us much better than the clusterfuck of people in middle east..

Lala G I am sorry for confusion.. I meant RSS..
which has Nazi similarities.. we have many in Pakistan too.. worse one is LeJ (strangely supporter of PMLn) that believes in the eradication of shias from Pakistan but lately has acquired the taste of ordinary sunnis as well

I really want to move on from that

Indian move to the extreme right is blatant.. its hard to hide or deny.. some actually embrace it and justify it hence the liberal Indians are bullied and called "sickular" now.. I am only pointing on that fact.. to be honest I am not making a moral judgement on Modi on his political views or his extreme religious ideology that is at odds with what makes India.

What make you an authority on "What makes India?" Do tag me when you have time to spare.

our only similarity is Imran Khan and your Arvind Kejriwal both are unfortunate to be in the wrong timeline when they have very powerful opponents diminishing their chances in political victories.

Arvind is incompetent and corrupt. Not everyone who opposes him is a modi follower. I am from Delhi and i voted from him the first time. Second time I was wiser. The third time he is not getting elected and mind you he is not against modi in Delhi.

thanks being honest

Hehe Sure :) You are welcome

On what basis is she qualified? Because she got shot in the head? what kind of logic is this? Nobel Peace prizes don't mean squat. look at obomba lol.

As i recall you ppl called your PM Nawaz also same.. I don't know how come USA can make so many stooges in Pakistan????

Shame on you, Keep some request for that poor girl..

Pakistan is looking for some one who can
1. Abuse west day and night for all problem, Even if they don't get potty they will blame USA
2. Abuse India for no reason.
3. support Military Mulla alliance
4. Support ISIS and Taliban..

If she contest for CM or PM in India, I will vote for her.
Well then , better wait for her to take a chance to become your PM , as long as the matter is ours its none of your business.

Still now PK is under control of USA , Not only US but also all countries. .
U.S.A is our old Ally. What is problem with you. Sometimes relation are not best, but U.S.A is old ally . U.S.A and allied forces helped us to break Soviet union that is revenge of their involvement in 1971, and when russian submarines & fleets stopped U.S.A to help Pak in 1971.
Today Indian lobby is strong in U.S.A, but still we have good relation with U.S.A

U.S.A is our old Ally. What is problem with you. Sometimes relation are not best, but U.S.A is old ally . U.S.A and allied forces helped us to break Soviet union that is revenge of their involvement in 1971, and when russian submarines & fleets stopped U.S.A to help Pak in 1971.
Today Indian lobby is strong in U.S.A, but still we have good relation with U.S.A

I would rather call them impermanent fair weather partners. That's a better description.

Back
Top Bottom