What's new

I want my country back

Mr. Zob these Terrorist wants to enforce a law but at the same time they themselves are exempt from it .
could you please provide a link where God said to FATA area Thugs you can enforce my LAW but you your self is free to do as will.last i remembered Islamic laws apply evenly to all so by that definition these thugs will have to pay for all the crimes they committed before they can enforce it on others.
Thats the thinking of most Idiots as uneducated idiots almost always believe they know better and are the chosen ones but at the same time these are the same people who will have a problem with the same law when they face it themselves.

Patriot act was cheered by 1000s in USA till they found out its powers were also being used against them now the same people are against it but 2 late
In Canada people signed petitions to increase security here and there but complained at the same time when government started charging them tax to enforce extra measures of security same people wanted.

Mr.Cheetah,i never said TALIBAN are correct and i never said that their brand of ISLAM is right...but all i said is why did they get any type of support the answer is the government never took care of the grievances of the people in the area.

the Taliban seem like moses to all those people in areas that are disgruntled by government....you want to defeat the taliban the ruling class has to listen and adress the problems of the poor.....

Taliban are the face of our own mistakes and we are cursing them not facing them and realising that to defeat the taliban you have to show them as not saviers of the people of SWAT but what they really are brutual savage animals.

the Taliban seem like moses to all those people in areas

absolutely amazing! this one takes the cake!

Fatman sir again....u don't see what i am stating....i am saying why did people in SWAT supported them....the reason is because they had greivences in the area...they wanted qazi courts for speedy justice.....well guess what they got it but at what PRICE....they don't know yet...that it is TALIBANIC SHARIAH....which i have no idea what it really is all i know according to it i am bound for atleast a hundred lashes if not more......

FATMAN SIR please answer this because i can't seem to understand the answers to these questions:

The Army pulled out of SWAT:

A) Genral Kiyani has no idea about what is going on and is crazy

B) Army knew it is a hopeless war when a large population of locals are supporting the TALIBAN..because the locals want QAZI courts but don't realize the TALIBAN brad of SHARIAH

C)The army is just incompetent and cannot fight and we should brace ourselves for TALIBANIZATION

The ANP government asked for the implementation of Shariah:

A)They just got scared of Taliban

B)Knew it was futile to try and convice the locals to expel the Taliban because locals saw the TALIBAN carrying the flag of so called "quick, cheap,efficent justice".

C)The government is just lying and is actual spineless and wants to show itself as being not a "modern secular type party" to win votes of the religious believers who usually support the JAMAAT!!

BUNER: The peace Jirga after several hours of lackluster session ended inconclusive, as Taliban despite invitation preferred abstaining, while the speakers in the Jirga urged upon the government to take practical measures for the enforcement of Adl regulation or else they would be constrained to support the Taliban.

A large number of elders, the representatives of different political parties and Tahrik-e-Nifaz Shariat Muhammadi (TNSM) attended the peace Jirga stretched over several hours here.

Addressing the Jirga, speakers urged upon the government for taking practical measures for the enforcement of Nizam-e-Adl Regulation, otherwise, they would be compelled to support the Taliban.

Awami National Party (ANP) leader, Laiq Badshsh slammed MQM for opposing Nizam-e-Adl. He asked Altaf Hussain, sitting in London without knowing its reality, to desist from opposing it.

Speakers demanded from the government for the appointment of Qazis forthwith. Praying for the enforcement of Nizam-e-Adl and restoration of peace, the Jirga dispersed indecisively.

Taliban abstained, Buner peace Jirga ends inconclusive

i think this should carify my point to all those who thought that i was lying about TALIBAN having any support....the problem is like i said before taliban point of view of nizam-e-adal is seen upon as a way for speedy justice....without realising that there brand of "SHARIAH" is actually not islamic and is not SHRIAH.....

Wrong!!
Local swat people dont support talibans, do u know talibans destroyed 200 schools in swat, now tell me will that families support talibans??
Do you talibans attacked ANP chief Asfand Yar Wali two time, but he was lucky, in past he was against talibans, but after attacks on him, he's is scared and out of picture!!

Now tell me will he support talibans, as he was targeted two times by talibans!! And he talk abt altaf hussain!!
Do u know after attacks he sent his family in forign country!!
or, will u support them if they bomb u and ur family??

Last edited:
Wrong!!
Local swat people dont support talibans, do u know talibans destroyed 200 schools in swat, now tell me will that families support talibans??

The same families that supported the peace deal and celebrated on the streats when it was imposed or the hundreds of people that flocked from neighbouring towns just for speedy justice I think that Zob is right about the justice part lets hope that people can be satisfied by the local courts.

The same families that supported the peace deal and celebrated on the streats when it was imposed or the hundreds of people that flocked from neighbouring towns just for speedy justice I think that Zob is right about the justice part lets hope that people can be satisfied by the local courts.

Those people were talibans who celebrated the deal on streets, and local people are shifted from swat to other areas like karachi, do u a toy bomb killed 12 children is NWFP now tell me will the families of children support taliban??

If u love that system then plz go and live in swat with ur mother and sisters!!

@BANE

FINALLY someone understands that i am not supporting TALIBAN but i am telling everyone on this forum again and again that people are seeing TALIBAN as people bringing quick justice but at what cost!!! we need to remove the veil from the TALIBAN and show the people who look at them as heros that these guys are actuallly SWINE VIRUS!!!

Those people were talibans who celebrated the deal on streets, and local people are shifted from swat to other areas like karachi, do u a toy bomb killed 12 children is NWFP now tell me will the families of children support taliban??

NO ONE SAID WE LOVE THE SYSTEM....but we are saying that poor illitrate disgrunteled people look at them as heros you said those people are taliban who danced on the streets what they just came from the sky and landed in SWAT to support the TALIBAN....people do support them who look at the TALIBAN agenda as "justice"...just like people support MQM...!!!!! or people support BLA

I don't "love" the system and I will politely say this only once, but I also at the same time don't think that people love the idea of kids being blown up by bombs however they do love the idea of speedy justice as well as the 'disarmament' of Taliban since neither happened I don't feel the peace deal is actually in place so I think that we would need to first of all implement that to its fullest or else we will need to clear out the issue with force. At the same time I am only reflecting of news and pictures I saw from SWAT so if people are flocking to speedy justice then I guess it is better for us to put in place such a system.

OK!! Then tell me!!

Will give justice to those peoples who were bombed by talibans, who will give justice to the students of swat, who need education but taliban bombed all schools, will this system bring those peoples to the justice??

I will only support this system if they punish Baitullah mehsud and talibans who were involved in the terrorism!! and if they cant bring them to justice, then i will say this is system to go give legalise the sins of talibans!!

OK!! Then tell me!!

Will give justice to those peoples who were bombed by talibans, who will give justice to the students of swat, who need education but taliban bombed all schools, will this system bring those peoples to the justice??

I will only support this system if they punish Baitullah mehsud and talibans who were involved in the terrorism!! and if they cant bring them to justice, then i will say this is system to go give legalise the sins of talibans!!

I can tell you who would give justice to all the terrorists as well as Beitullah Mehsud and Altaf hussain an independant judiciary and an independant commision of judges of our courts. I think I would support any justice system so long as it is from a neutral background.

who will bring people of 12th may to justice...who will bring back missing person INDEPENDANT COURT

who will bring people of 12th may to justice...who will bring back missing person INDEPENDANT COURT

Actually yes because only independant courts deserve the access to all the info and they can decide the netter of this nation.

We need a free judiciary who can take back the frozen foriegn reserves, tax's!!
And those people also who attacked supreme court of sajjad shah!!

Back
Top Bottom