What's new

I think Modi is a Hero... says Stephen Bannon the former White House Chief Strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't name more than two Hindustani companies (Infosys? Flipkart?), much less one that a Chinese business would want to acquire. This kinda of Modi bravado is without significance and even rather embarrassing, and the fact that a white man praised it and gave his seal of approval doesn't change that fact.

Your ignorance is noted.

This move came after chinese investor took over 1% of HDFC bank stock.

I can't name more than two Hindustani companies (Infosys? Flipkart?), much less one that a Chinese business would want to acquire. This kinda of Modi bravado is without significance and even rather embarrassing, and the fact that a white man praised it and gave his seal of approval doesn't change that fact.
What about TATA, WIPRO. They are giants too.

As usual, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenewsminute.com/article/india-s-revised-fdi-policy-will-tightening-norms-benefit-or-hurt-economy-123027?amp

India does a lot of stuff to keep the west happy. Its whole raison d'etre is as a counterweight to China for western interests. This is nothing unexpected in that sense.

Just be careful as these same western countries will discard you once you're not needed any more - a bit like how Trump doesn't answer Bannon's calls any more.

There is a company called Facebook which just invested $ 6 Billion for a 9.99 % stake in a subsidiary of Reliance Industries only today

Bannon got kicked out of the white house for being too big of a scumbag - insomuch that even Trump wasn't able to tolerate it.

He did insult his daughter repeatedly after all....

India koi chota mota mulk nahi he. Sab se bada mulk he. India does what's in the interest of India.
You obviously have dementia of sort because when India's Phraand in the White House made a threat, Modi immediately suffered diarrhoea, and within 24-hrs HCQ drug shipment was shipped to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom