What's new

I think Modi is a Hero... says Stephen Bannon the former White House Chief Strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The predatory capitalism of China needs to be checked and regulated internationally. Modi is a Hero who showed the world how to do it.

Christine Fair malfunctioned somewhere along the way too. I wonder how long this Bannon chap's programming will last.
Christine is for Pakistan's military. These guys are right wingers. I am sure during the show that Banon dude would have called for lynchings of Muslims. They called an Israeli Jew a few days ago in an Indian show. That dude loudly said India won't survive this communal shit if things continue the way they are going now.

The predatory capitalism of China needs to be checked and regulated internationally. Modi is a Hero who showed the world how to do it.

I can't name more than two Hindustani companies (Infosys? Flipkart?), much less one that a Chinese business would want to acquire. This kinda of Modi bravado is without significance and even rather embarrassing, and the fact that a white man praised it and gave his seal of approval doesn't change that fact.

I doubt even Modi himself would claim to have done anything of the sort.

Perhaps you can clarify how Modi achieved this?

I doubt even Modi himself would claim to have done anything of the sort.

Perhaps you can clarify how Modi achieved this?
EV5439qVcAEdr9k

As usual, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ning-norms-benefit-or-hurt-economy-123027?amp

India does a lot of stuff to keep the west happy. Its whole raison d'etre is as a counterweight to China for western interests. This is nothing unexpected in that sense.

Just be careful as these same western countries will discard you once you're not needed any more - a bit like how Trump doesn't answer Bannon's calls any more.

India does a lot of stuff to keep the west happy. Its whole raison d'etre is as a counterweight to China for western interests. This is nothing unexpected in that sense.
India koi chota mota mulk nahi he. Sab se bada mulk he. India does what's in the interest of India.

Why would India do west's bidding on China when most of western countries themselves are scared of China? If west see India a a counterweight to China for western interests, then it must in their national interest to think like that. India would continue to do what is in the interest of India. China's actions alone decides what going to be India's position on china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom