What's new

I salute brother Ghazi52

Thank you all my fellows at PDF. I have no word to express my feelings, I am honored. I am here because of your love and respect. I will do my utmost efforts to update and promotion for Pakistan.
I have been living here in USA for more than two decades. My love for Pakistan reaches many folds.
Basically I am an Engineer from Former NWFP Engineering University, Peshawar. Served in Civil and Armed Forces Organizations.
My village Ghazi in Haripur , Hazara. Traveled through out Pakistan. Lived in all big cities of Pakistan except Quetta.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Ghazi52

Thank you all my fellows at PDF. I have no word to express my feelings, I am honored. I am here because of your love and respect. I will do my utmost efforts to update and promotion for Pakistan.
I have been living here in USA for more than two decades. My love for Pakistan reaches many folds.
Basically I am an Engineer from Former NWFP Engineering University, Peshawar. Served in Civil and Armed Forces Organizations.
My village Ghazi in Haripur , Hazara. Traveled through out Pakistan. Lived in all big cities of Pakistan except Quetta.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Ghazi52

You have done so much to promote the positive image of Pakistan. I salute you.

Allah swt bless you and your loved ones, and grant you many great things in this life and the next.

Always a pleasure to read and see your posts.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Ghazi52

Well done to your efforts, I always hit a thanks when I can, you post on such big breadth of matters regd Pakistan...esp regular day to day things across time and space. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom