What's new

I Recommend a Russian defense FORUM!

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have a Chinese, Indian, Bangladeshi, Afghan, Iranian and Turkish forum (all of which are neighbors of Pakistan, or share a history with Pakistan), I suggest we also add a Russian section. This will not only benefit our Russian users, but also attract more Russian users worldwide, especially since what is going on there right now.

Then why not a USA forum too? They are the closest Ally of urs formally. Before Russian, US deserves one. Rite?

we have few Russians or is it that I dont know of any Ruskis here on the forum.....

Infact USA shudnt need to wait for Russians to get one before getting of theirs. USA deserve irrespective of Russia getting its. Same as Russia gets its column in Indian forums by default. Its all bout History.
I wouldn't have a problem with it. However, if Russia gets it own defense forum, the United States should absolutely get one too.

US military most technological advance equipment, US don't need it own forum to adverise US military.

funny but a nice thought to start with ... let see if Prez Putin allows it ..

We have a Chinese, Indian, Bangladeshi, Afghan, Iranian and Turkish forum (all of which are neighbors of Pakistan, or share a history with Pakistan), I suggest we also add a Russian section. This will not only benefit our Russian users, but also attract more Russian users worldwide, especially since what is going on there right now.
Not much use. Because majority of Russians don't know English.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom