What's new

I need the video of Mr Arnab Goswami breaking the news of su30mki being shot down by f16s

Comrade

Reaction score
After an extensive search i cannot find this video where Mr Arnab Goswami breaks the news of su30mki being shot down by PAF f16s.
Now Indian infestation on youtube is at a level that they delete such videos. its not available anywhere.
please help me find it.

After an extensive search i cannot find this video where Mr Arnab Goswami breaks the news of su30mki being shot down by PAF f16s.
Now Indian infestation on youtube is at a level that they delete such videos. its not available anywhere.
please help me find it.

It wasn't Arnab Goswami but another well known anchor Rahul Kanwal breaking the news .

please help me find it.
It wasnt arnab gowswami.. it was Rahul Kanwal and even tho indians have tried hard to delete the video I think I might have it.. but will take me sometime to find that clip in pile of data I have 🤣

It wasnt arnab gowswami.. it was Rahul Kanwal and even tho indians have tried hard to delete the video I think I might have it.. but will take me sometime to find that clip in pile of data I have 🤣
Ok in a keyboard war a fellow was asking for a link...
thank you
Ok
It wasn't Arnab Goswami but another well known anchor Rahul Kanwal breaking the news .

Ok Thank you sir for clearing it up i thought it was Arnab Goswami since they are both almost same looking.

Rahul Kanwal never said that.
This what he said as per transcript:
A F-16 of Pakistani air force shot down.
A Su 30 MKI of IAF the latest of Indian air force chasing away an F 16 in nowshera sector.

Here's the full video confirming it:

1621706251368.png

1621706295303.png

The Big story breaking this morning; an[a] F-16 of the Pakistani Air Force shot down a Sukhoi 30 MKI, the latest of Indian Air Force (implying SU 30 MKIs are the latest and most advanced aircraft in indian inventory at that time; now Rafales have replaced that), the fighter aircraft of Indian Air force chasing an[a] F-16 across the line of control in the Noshera Sector. (The last part of sentence is describing Su 30 MKI to belong to IAF (Again) and in what circumstances was taken down.

From 0:12 to 0:29

If the news was about F-16 getting hit, it would be something like: "A F-16 of the Pakistani Air Force was shot down BY a Sukhoi 30 MKI, the latest of Indian Air Force".

Last edited:
View attachment 746425
View attachment 746426

The Big story breaking this morning; an[a] F-16 of the Pakistani Air Force shot down a Sukhoi 30 MKI, the latest of Indian Air Force (implying SU 30 MKIs are the latest and most advanced aircraft in indian inventory at that time; now Rafales have replaced that), the fighter aircraft of Indian Air force chasing an[a] F-16 across the line of control in the Noshera Sector. (The last part of sentence is describing Su 30 MKI to belong to IAF (Again) and in what circumstances was taken down.

From 0:12 to 0:29

If the news was about F-16 getting hit, it would be something like: "A F-16 of the Pakistani Air Force was shot down BY a Sukhoi 30 MKI, the latest of Indian Air Force".
You are putting a comma in wrong location.
There is a comma after "an f-16 of pakistan air force shot down,".
Also watching the entire 5 minutes video makes it clear they were not talking about any Su-30 being shot down.
This video is more valuable than Rahul Kanwal confirmation which cant be neglected by Endians.

Debunked already by me:

As i said before, the Indian Air Force has already shot itself in the foot through when it decided to impose with flying the so called Balakot formation.....the sheer desperation would have made sense if the IAF had entered into battle with just Two SU-30s and Three Mirage-2000s in it's inventory, just as well the Indian MiG-21 came down in Pakistani territory else we probably would have also seen a flight of them in the same formation in an effort to negate Pakistan's claim.

1621713419963.png

Rahul Kanwal never said that.
A F-16 of Pakistani air force shot down.
A Su 30 MKI of IAF the latest of Indian air force chasing away an F 16 in nowshera sector.

Here's the full video confirming it:

There was no Pakistani F-16 shot down , where's the proof ? The proof that the Indians have shown have been debunked by Americans so idk where the Indians pull out the info an F-16 was shot down ?

There was no F-16 shot down when Indian jets themselves were being jammed anyways, Indians made up the BS of them shooting down an F-16 that NO one except India believes about them covering up their embarrassments.

When will India learn to accept mistakes ?

an f-16 of pakistan air force shot down,".
I think he was reporting in active, not passive voice. What you are writing doesn't make sense. It would've been: "a Pakistani F16 has been shot down by a Su30, the latest in......" had he been reporting a su30 killing a F16 in passive voice.

What he said exactly : "a Pakistani F16 shot down a su30, the latest in...." Simple active voice..

It's clear he was reporting about f16 killing a su30.

Anyway, even if he had reported about a f16 loss, no one would've believed him. FP story falsified the Indian narrative in just one attempt.

You guys should've changed the narrative to replace f16 with either jf17 or mirage to give your story a little bit more credibility.

Back
Top Bottom