What's new

I need help with Ebay ...

alimobin memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys I dont know whats the Best place to ask but this. I recently Bought an item on ebay I thought like simple Online shops it had Cash on delivery system. But it has something Paypal system. But Now I want to cancel the deal but I cant. Their is no policy of cancellation on ebay.

Will they sue me or something? :undecided:

have you paid already? and which ebay it was? ebay USA? or india? or other?

I havent But it says you have won the item now go to Checkout. I havent Checked Out! I have Pakistani account and the seller is from USA @Dreamreaper

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent But it says you have won the item now go to Checkout. I havent Checked Out! I have Pakistani account and the seller is from USA @Dreamreaper
Then its easy..Just send a message to the seller via ebay and ask them to cancel the transaction....
They can do it for you....
In any case if you haven't paid yet..nothing to worry about...

The worst they can do is cancel your account. Besides, I think that PayPal doesn't work with Pakistani cc's. Not sure though.

Guys I dont know whats the Best place to ask but this. I recently Bought an item on ebay I thought like simple Online shops it had Cash on delivery system. But it has something Paypal system. But Now I want to cancel the deal but I cant. Their is no policy of cancellation on ebay.

I got scared and closed the account however I havent paid . and one more thing I did message him that I cant pay u but only by cash on delivery and live in pakistan if u cant do it then cancel my order. Ebay is saying will take atleast 180 days to close the account. @Dreamreaper . Since I havent paid nothing to worry about ? Will they SUE ?

Do they even Sue ?

Did you add credit card/bank account on ebay/papal.

I am wondering how did you bid or "buy it" item if you don't have credit card or bank account attached to your paypal/ebay account. Let me know so I may help you. If you have no bank or credit card account listed on ebay/paypal then they can't do anything and don't worry they won't sue you but if you have account they will take the money out and deliver the goods to your address.

The worst they can do is cancel your account. Besides, I think that PayPal doesn't work with Pakistani cc's. Not sure though.

I havent even paid but closed my account got frightened :/

I chosed other in payment options when I made the account. I dont owe paypal account or Credit card

I got scared and closed the account however I havent paid . and one more thing I did message him that I cant pay u but only by cash on delivery and live in pakistan if u cant do it then cancel my order. Ebay is saying will take atleast 180 days to close the account. @Dreamreaper . Since I havent paid nothing to worry about ? Will they SUE ?

Do they even Sue ?

You went into an overdrive..There was no need to close your account...
Ebay is a "Distance selling" platform..and distance selling rules apply on most transactions...
The law says that a buyer can change mind or even return the item as they haven't seen it before buying..So as long as you inform the seller that you don't intend to buy the item,you done nothing illegal and they cant sue you..Although legal costs for suing someone in Pakistan is way more than the item cost of item itself..and nobody goes to that extreme...unless they are mad..
At worst the seller reports non paying Buyers to ebay and ebay records the unpaid transaction with your account.That makes future buying a bit difficult,although chances of that happening are very rare..
I am an ebay seller and i block any buyer who hasn't paid for items twice in the last six months...What that means is,if an ebay member has bought items on ebay and haunt paid twice in the last 6 months then ebay will Block them from bidding on my items...But there are plenty of sellers who don't put up this restriction,so even if they cant buy from me,they can still buy from some other seller...

Now that you closed account,the seller will be informed and they will sell the item to somebody else,they wont lose anything,you wont lose anything..But it was better to just let them know you changed your mind and that would have been sufficient..
If you receive any emails from ebay demanding payment,these are automated emails,just ignore them.

Are yaar itna kyo darta hai i always to it i bid win and don't pay because somebody selling cheap they will send you some email ignore them and you are good .

But ebay is very good place to shop and paypal gives you 45 days to open dispute about the item you purchase and seller don't have your credit card info . win win

Do they even Sue ?

lol they will never sue u.... I buy hell lots of thing form ebay..
relax you hanvnt done anything wrong.. you can return product evn they came at your door for delivery in COD... in advance paid thing you have to drop one mail or call on help line.. thats it....

I think for pakistan online shoping iz new thing...

I havent checked out or payed so I am safe?

Further I havent ticked the other in payment solution when I created account neither paypal or Credit card in my account settings its unspecified !

Before Closing an Account I asked seller if he cant ship to pakistan or have cash on delivery cancel my purchase. he didnt reply I got Way too scared :P

I havent checked out or payed so I am safe?

Further I havent ticked the other in payment solution when I created account neither paypal or Credit card in my account settings its unspecified !

Before Closing an Account I asked seller if he cant ship to pakistan or have cash on delivery cancel my purchase. he didnt reply I got Way too scared :P

lol you are safe till you r sueing them for wrong product... other than that you are face in visting any option... dont wory.. its just norml thng

lol dude, i remember 1 year ago i won some auction, but i found the cheaper stuff in the market so i never even bothered to open ebay

after 1 year i read the message

thank you very much a****** :rofl:

Seems like a perfect place to troll, bid on everything and don't pay :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom