What's new

I miss Pervez Musharraf

lol good one. Tell that to IK.
ik has to own his tenure too. He is no exception
You take govt you own it

He has to own his failure in karachi and deals he made with establishment to give zardari NRO and tax mafia NRO

Anyway nation has my greatest congrats for bring PDM in power again
It has worked great for me..after a long time i sent a huge chunk of remittences and got alot of construction work done that was pending

So my vote for PDM

He was basically a good man.

lol, Back then the entire world sided with USA on 9/11.

If you were Musharraf you would not have behaved any differently.

They told Musharraf they would bomb Pakistan back to the stone age.

Rubbish Iran was much weaker and they never touched Iran

Cowards usually flee at first sign of a threat

I have found that when ever Pakistan's Foreign Reserves reach 20 Billion Dollars something is hatched up on foreign soil to destabilize Pakistan's growth

During Musharraf Sahib's time he was enroute to reduce Rupee to Dollar Ratio from 55 Rupee to 25 Rupee as he had a policy to pay all the Loans immediately

He was the only guy who not only maintained Rupee value for 5 years but also had plans to reverse the value and make Pakistani Richer

Under Imran Khan's 3 year period , the country had 27 Billion reserves and we were approaching "Acceleration" point for CPEC , and that is when another disruption was hatched up overseas by Foreign conspirators
As we know CPEC was to enter establishment of Trade centers and Financial Sector in multiple cities

Pakistan Must immediately demand Showbaz Step down due to lack of support of Pakistani people and stop playing Tom and Jerry game with people of Pakistan

Rubbish Iran was much weaker and they never touched Iran

Cowards usually flee at first sign of a threat
That is because Iran is a Shia country.

The Shia country is propped up as a counterweight against the Sunnis.

He is also a guy who started and lost a conflict because he wasn't prepared for the consequences, while simultaneously undermining a political dialogue and peace process, he's a guy who violated his oath and committed a coup to save himself from what should have been a court martial following his botched war.

Pakistan Army won the Kargil war on the battlefield but lost it at the diplomatic table because of Modi ka yaar. Just imagine if Pakistan had IK in place of NS.

US : Withdraw your forces

IK: Absolutely not

51703802_303.jpg

He was Pakistan's ticket out of the misery that is holding back the country today but nobody realized it back in the day. He knew how important realpolitik is but the establishment shot him down.

We miss you, sir. :(
a US puppet.

No that was Zia, Musharraf comes second.
Zia was the best thing that ever happened to Pakistan. He gave sleepless nights to our eastern and especially western neighbours especially the one which wanted to expand its revolution to Pakistan.

Facts say otherwise.
Zia was the worst nightmare that ever happened to our south western neighbour which was tryna expand its revolution.
If you continue to look at things in one dimension you always miss the whole picture.

He might have been India’s worst nightmare as you claim, he was also bad for Pakistan.

India’s worst nightmare is a independent, financially stable Pakistan with strong institutions. You can kill a man and end his regime but strong independent countries don’t rely on individuals, they rely on strong independent institutions.

Stop worshiping individuals.

India’s worst nightmare is a independent, financially stable Pakistan with strong institutions.
When did Pakistan achieve more gdp growth then under zia and this was only years after we lost east Pakistan?
Stop worshiping individuals.
No one is.
Under Zia Pakistan had influence in the region, a growing economy and a strong military

So instead of one he fought two of CIA's enemies. America must be very proud of this distinguished servant.
Two of Pakistan’s enemies.
Soviets were enemies of Islam and Pakistan.
Same for Iranian revolution.
Iran must be proud of very proud of you guys. While living and eating Pakistani you guys worship Iran.

51703802_303.jpg

He was Pakistan's ticket out of the misery that is holding back the country today but nobody realized it back in the day. He knew how important realpolitik is but the establishment shot him down.

We miss you, sir. :(

He sh1t himself fighting the lawyers.

He sold us so short to the Americans even they were surprised.

He gave all the old scum NRO, in exchange for Kursi for a few more months.

What amnesia do you guys suffer from.

When did Pakistan achieve more gdp growth then under zia and this was only years after we lost east Pakistan?
And what happened when he died? Countries built on individuals always collapse. A leader motivates individuals and makes institutions strong so they continue to operate effectively after they are gone. We lost east Pakistan due to politicians and army. GDP grew just like it grew under Musharraf, foreign aid.

No one is.
Under Zia Pakistan had influence in the region, a growing economy and a strong military
So when he died, what happened to the economy?

Even I feel that He was much much better than Imran Khan and Other Pakistani leaders.

He made a few mistakes but done good for pakistan

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom