What's new

I have strange nightmares, help..

below_freezing

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past 2 weeks I've been having strange nightmares about my girlfriend. Each time its the same thing. I keep forgetting specifics but its always losing her permanently and waking up crying. When I tell my friends about this they laugh at me and tell me I'm just crazy and clingy. But I'm truly worried about her safety and I'm getting paranoid. I can't tell her, she might think I am a dangerous psycho.

Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this.

You broke up?

Drink plenty of alcohol..cry louder, curse your Gf as much as you can..! That should do!

In the past 2 weeks I've been having strange nightmares about my girlfriend. Each time its the same thing. I keep forgetting specifics but its always losing her permanently and waking up crying. When I tell my friends about this they laugh at me and tell me I'm just crazy and clingy. But I'm truly worried about her safety and I'm getting paranoid. I can't tell her, she might think I am a dangerous psycho.

Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this.
just deviate your attention for a while. go for an outing or some thing like that.
don't worry buddy!stay happy!

Divert your attention from your girlfriend for a while. Start more trolling at PDF....it will make you feel better.

Below freezing we all dream and we do it for a reason ...but i really dont know why your dreams are always about your GF but saw this documentary on dreams sometime back ...watch this may be you will know the answer:

Watch the rest of the parts on the tube :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see someone Dying in your dream he or she will live a very long life...:cheers: & no im not joking ...:)

If you see someone Dying in your dream he or she will live a very long life...:cheers: & no im not joking ...:)

So you are saying whatever you see in a dream may occur oppositely in real life ? Why do you say that ?
Is that your belief or you think that it is a glitch in the Matrix ?

Really....Hmm..maybe next time I see someone I love in my dreams I'll dish out an AK or something :rofl:
But seriously I've had so many people tell me this I've lost count.

So you are saying whatever you see in a dream may occur oppositely in real life ? Why do you say that ?

I hope the bold part doesn't happen. Else I'm not gonna get laid for a loong time....:cheesy:

heyyyyyyyy..that's what me mum told ...:taz::taz:
yea.. actually iv had couple of those nightmares myself .... so yea ...might be a personal/ cultural thingy...!!
dude ..theres whole lot of cultural beliefs regarding dreams......e.g if Snake appears in a dream it is considered good ...and whole lot (quite funny too)
if you dream of A$$ : All your great troubles, in spite of despairing circumstances, will end in ultimate success after much struggle and suffering...

http://hinduism.about.com/od/relatedfields/a/dreamsymbols.html

and yea ....MATRIX WORKS JUST FINE ....:D

I can't not sleep. Yeah I'll keep trolling PDF. Nah, I hate trolling, only respond to trolls.

Sigh, sigh~ I don't believe in dreams representing anything, but it does represent some sort of internal fear.

heyyyyyyyy..that's what me mum told ...:taz::taz:
theres whole lot of cultural beliefs regarding dreams......e.g if Snake appears in a dream it is considered good ...and whole lot (quite funny too)

I know there is an art .... ART of interpreting dreams that is .... It is that I have never heard your perspective before

Back
Top Bottom