What's new

'I have come to apologise': Imran Khan appears before female judge's court

Pragmatic, yes, but not correct IMO.

What he said was nothing wrong, and was blown waaayyy out of proportion. But that's how politics works I guess.

And guess what? The judge who sent an accused from judicial back to the police, in spite of visible torture marks which were seen in court, gets no action or reprimand or inquiry. None whatsoever.

Anyways, this wasn't the hill to die on, and this was the sensible political thing to do.

Anyways, this wasn't the hill to die on, and this was the sensible political thing to do.

One only wishes that he were able to control his impulsive outbursts like these to begin with.

The non-sense that IK is talking and doing these days shows his extreme desperation. The brainless dude threatens a lady judge publicly like a goon and now runs to her office seeking an apology. He insults and disgraces the CEC of Pakistan, who was appointed by himself, almost every day in desperation and I am sure he will later run to his office too seeking an apology. In his leaked audio, he over-emphasizes others not to name the country of the origin (of the controversial cypher) while playing/exploiting it for political gains but then he mistakenly names that country (i.e. America) in the very first sentence of his speech in a political rally. All that indicates his mental capabilities (or really a lack of that), his selfishness, desperation, and a lack of diligence, dignity, and self-respect. He is consistently disgracing himself on daily basis along with his brainless followers.
Everything is a learning curve for IK since he lost the PM seat.

His apology shows his respect for the other person's feelings and values her being a judge. Apologizing is a chance for him to show that he is honest, humble, and acts with integrity.

One only wishes that he were able to control his impulsive outbursts like these to begin with.

Perhaps there is merit to that argument.

But in this specific case, was what he said really that wrong?

Just goes to show that he is indeed talking the talk like the people of this country do, and not being a two-faced Harvey like many of our other politicians, who are all nice and cute in their public talks, trying to butter up who they want.

Anyways, we all know things aren't organic, so kia rona.

But in this specific case, was what he said really that wrong?

What you or I think is immaterial, what is evident to everyone is that IK himself realizes that he has said and done something wrong that he now needs to apologize for. Yet again.

Back
Top Bottom