What's new

I Hate WAHAB RIAZ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on man ! I didn't really start to make fun of the guy.....in fact its really amazing he made our players confused. My intention is alll good, i assure you :)

honestly I didnt know... I just read and came to know... I dont watch cricket anymore,

honestly I didnt know... I just read and came to know... I dont watch cricket anymore,

How can you be a pakistani and not watch cricket?! Shame on you......

Cricket blasphemy laws anyone?

It is ABDUL Wahab Riaz! !! :angry:

Can someone call a boy named Abdullah, Allah, removing the Abdul part?
No. And same case plays with this name!

I would love to see that dude in the IPL......The guy's got class.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

img-set

Ironic :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you be a pakistani and not watch cricket?! Shame on you......

Cricket blasphemy laws anyone?

how can you be not seen anymore with the girl who betrayed you?

same was the case with me 1996. since then we apart and I never looked back !

how can you be not seen anymore with the girl who betrayed you?

same was the case with me 1996. since then we apart and I never looked back !

Hmm....you got my attentiion with that one.

So....what happened in 1996?

Hmm....you got my attentiion with that one.

So....what happened in 1996?

Wasim Akram... later in courts he was found guilty as well of match fixing...

and then later through news I realized, its not a sport anymore, its a gambling and betting thing...and things were pre-set...so the view grew stronger with more and more evidence over the years...

although Lahore is buzzing right now, you cannot set yourself indifferent to all that is happening...yet I found refuge in my lonely bedroom..

and then later through news I realized, its not a sport anymore, its a gambling and betting thing...and things were pre-set...so the view grew stronger with more and more evidence over the years...

although Lahore is buzzing right now, you cannot set yourself indifferent to all that is happening...yet I found refuge in my lonely bedroom..

Well, it used to be a betting and gambling thing in pakistan couple of years back but right now.....its something entirely different. An entire nation set aside its differences today and cheered as one for their national team. For pakistan this is a matter of pride and honour. I know a few pakistanis that look at the unifying factor of todays game as a launch pad for a new renaissance in pakistan. I can assure you no matter who wins or loses today, every pakistani player has given it his all. The fact is self evident reading their faces. The winds of hope my friend, you might as well get out of your room and feel it.

Well, it used to be a betting and gambling thing in pakistan couple of years back but right now.....its something entirely different. An entire nation set aside its differences today and cheered as one for their national team. For pakistan this is a matter of pride and honour. I know a few pakistanis that look at the unifying factor of todays game as a launch pad for a new renaissance in pakistan. I can assure you no matter who wins or loses today, every pakistani player has given it his all. The fact is self evident reading their faces. The winds of hope my friend, you might as well get out of your room and feel it.

it is indeed childish on their part, I prefer to invest my time talking to you about anything including trolling... :D it would atleast take me somewhere... I dont care how they play, for me it was sport that really mattered, not who wins...

by the way I think once in a week trolling should be allowed, what you say Mech? I mean its like who proves to be more witty, no?

it often gets very suffocating here.

by the way I think once in a week trolling should be allowed, what you say Mech? I mean its like who proves to be more witty, no?

its often gets very suffocating here.

Lol.....umm, yeah that'd be great...except in a "defence" forum that would be totally out of place. But then again, considering the fact that a lot of pakistanis and indians are emotionally overcharged, an exception could be made. :tup: I dont see how it can get suffocating though, defence.pk really does not have a "Troll shortage" problem to begin with. Take for example the the guy who repeatedly made accounts on the forum claiming to be from libya...

First of all it's a game.

Second of all, you can't come on a Pakistani forum and bad-mouth one of the best Pakistani bowlers.

We believe in freedom of expression but not such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom