What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Clearly, you do not understand the Murrikan passion for crappy cars. :D

I prefer to have debate over the murican muscle cars of yesteryear, maybe thats where these ppl were arguing too.

Camaro vs mustang vs challenger and stuff like that.

Arguing about current trends/models is like arguing over hollywood millenial remakes of original classic movies that mattered and actually had heart and soul in them. :P

I prefer to have debate over the murican muscle cars of yesteryear, maybe thats where these ppl were arguing too.

Camaro vs mustang vs challenger and stuff like that.

Arguing about current trends/models is like arguing over hollywood millenial remakes of original classic movies that mattered and actually had heart and soul in them. :P

The hills of Appalachia are full of the rusting shells of such cars of yore.

I take it you won't be buying one, then? :D

Yep I shudder at the thought of that. Theres enough of em in countryside up here too....saw a trans am chicken coop the one time and god it was so sad to see.

Yep I shudder at the thought of that. Theres enough of em in countryside up here too....saw a trans am chicken coop the one time and god it was so sad to see.

The burping chicken Firebirds can be nice if redone with newer motors to replace the wheezy old one, but you practically have to rebuild the whole damn thing properly.

It told the porsche cayenne, let me out-ugly even you! Just like the cayenne told the BMW SUVs when it arrived on the scene.
Why are all the "luxury" cars so damn ugly

Bruh I rather waste my nonexistent piles of money on a mehran

Why are all the "luxury" cars so damn ugly

Bruh I rather waste my nonexistent piles of money on a mehran

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, obviously. And Mehru is a great car for the driving conditions in Pakistan. It is the CG125 of cars.

Have you driven there? That is the only way to know them as the conditions are impossible to describe properly. :D
Yes, and it times there are less potholes then there are in Canadian major cities

Here is my favorite.

images

Back
Top Bottom