What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

You just killed all the fun and excitement :argh:

There is already nothing that i can do with D17 except enjoy its great mileage :laughcry:

You can always sell it and buy a more powerful/luxurious/better handling car or any combination thereof.

All good choices, cannot go wrong with any one of them.

Hope so .
Trying to figure a problem on my skyline I think I have a boost leak as not getting positive boost , everything else seems fine engine wise hope it’s nothing major .

I have talked to people who say that car engine should be tuned to RON type for max performance. Im not sure if mine has been tuned or ECU mapped for 95 or 98 RON.

Try both fuels and compare the performance and mpg .

Hope so .
Trying to figure a problem on my skyline I think I have a boost leak as not getting positive boost , everything else seems fine engine wise hope it’s nothing major .

That should be easy enough to troubleshoot.

You just killed all the fun and excitement :argh:

There is already nothing that i can do with D17 except enjoy its great mileage :laughcry:

Stick a turbocharger on it lol

That should be easy enough to troubleshoot.

Can not find any split pipe and as I have some time tomorrow I’ll take another look But may need to go into garage and with all the pipes and vac lines on a rb26 I don’t think it’ll be easy but you never know .

Need a car as I’m driving a diesel at the moment and I hate diesel cars .

Can not find any split pipe and as I have some time tomorrow I’ll take another look But may need to go into garage and with all the pipes and vac lines on a rb26 I don’t think it’ll be easy but you never know .

Need a car as I’m driving a diesel at the moment and I hate diesel cars .

Hook up a boost gauge or a scan tool and it should be easy.

@VCheng @terry5

Got 500 km from 34 liters through 98 RON.
Used to get 500 km from 38 Liters from 91 RON.

The issue is price difference between 91 and 98 RON makes it the same mileage/cost. 98 RON obviously costing more even if giving extra mileage.

@VCheng @terry5

Got 500 km from 34 liters through 98 RON.
Used to get 500 km from 38 Liters from 91 RON.

The issue is price difference between 91 and 98 RON makes it the same mileage/cost. 98 RON obviously costing more even if giving extra mileage.

Next step should be to try 130 octane aviation gasoline and see if the consumption improves even further.

The Bentayga:

PDF-2-032.jpg

Posted without comments, :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bs-girlfriend-argument-Ford-Chevy-better.html

Man, 56, 'shoots his girlfriend and her son during an argument over whether Chevy or Ford is the better car manufacturer'
  • Mark Turner, 56, charged with felony malicious wounding, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a felon
  • Turner is accused of stabbing his girlfriend in the back and shooting her five times in the leg
  • Prosecutors say he also shot woman's son, Logan Bailey, once in the arm
  • Bailey's girlfriend was struck by two rounds that ricocheted and wounded her cheek and back

• A disagreement between family members in Virginia over which American car maker is better went from 0 to 60 in just minutes, leaving three people with gunshot wounds and landing a fourth person in jail.

Prosecutors say the Chevy-versus-Ford debate in Bedford, Virginia, last week got so heated that Mark Edwin Turner, 56, stabbed his girlfriend, then shot the woman and her adult son, Logan Bailey, before barricading himself in a home for more than two hours.

Posted without comments, :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bs-girlfriend-argument-Ford-Chevy-better.html

Man, 56, 'shoots his girlfriend and her son during an argument over whether Chevy or Ford is the better car manufacturer'
  • Mark Turner, 56, charged with felony malicious wounding, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a felon
  • Turner is accused of stabbing his girlfriend in the back and shooting her five times in the leg
  • Prosecutors say he also shot woman's son, Logan Bailey, once in the arm
  • Bailey's girlfriend was struck by two rounds that ricocheted and wounded her cheek and back

• A disagreement between family members in Virginia over which American car maker is better went from 0 to 60 in just minutes, leaving three people with gunshot wounds and landing a fourth person in jail.

Prosecutors say the Chevy-versus-Ford debate in Bedford, Virginia, last week got so heated that Mark Edwin Turner, 56, stabbed his girlfriend, then shot the woman and her adult son, Logan Bailey, before barricading himself in a home for more than two hours.

Who cares about cars, they are both equally worthless overall on cars...with some decent anomalies each.

Trucks tho, chevy beats ford by country mile....Dodge beats ford too (given fords sag like shit once you load em to the number they actually say they should be able to take).

What an idiotic thing to escalate to shooting tho...sounds like the guy is typical severely inbred hick.

Who cares about cars, they are both equally worthless overall on cars...with some decent anomalies each.

Trucks tho, chevy beats ford by country mile....Dodge beats ford too (given fords sag like shit once you load em to the number they actually say they should be able to take).

What an idiotic thing to escalate to shooting tho...sounds like the guy is typical severely inbred hick.

Clearly, you do not understand the Murrikan passion for crappy cars. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom