What's new

"I HAD A BAD DAY BECAUSE "

The thread title reminds of this song:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bay day yestarday and half a day was shiite!!
Had an argument with my Boss being his mistake... felt kinda dominated by him... bloood was literally boiling!!
Had a chat with a staff member to find out what should I do abt it coz I felt quite demotivated at work. She suggested me to talk to him. texted him today as it was his day off , he apologised and said he was under pressure.. but the comments werent intended towards me.. felt a lot better....

Moral of the shiite.. Talk bt it!! Keeping it inside you isnt going to help your performance at work etc.. If the Boss doesnt understand your point of view ... its better to say good by to the Job. Working for such a biggot isnt going to led you somewhere higher!

Rant over...

Howd you loose it?
That's what I am trying to understand....I kept it systematically....Now can't find because of that....sometimes doing something better makes thing worse...:hitwall:

Finally found backup....now its good to go...:victory:

I had a bad day because I woke up Cthulhu and plunged the world into ten thousand years of darkness.

------------------------

cthulhu-reach.jpg

I have a bad day, 5 days a week from 9-5 :cheesy:

I remember my project mentor, the most strict one and everyday in lab was a nightmare. hope ur quick recovery mate.

Yesterday was a very baaaad day-
because-
My fcukin car took 5 hours to renovate-
and me the wise guy i am- went all the way from work to workshop-
it was 17 hour torturous day for me-

Back
Top Bottom