What's new

I got blessed.

With a heart full of Joy, I would like to share with the family that PDF has become to me, and many a good friends that I have here. That Allah Al Mighty blessed me with a healthy baby girl yesterday. I am still trying to take in what the feelings of fatherhood is, and what joy it brings. Please pray that may Allah bless her life,with happiness and Joy.

I know you'll hate me saying this, but I believe that you're not ready for fatherhood if you thing a child is a blessing when in fact it is a test.

It is not [only] a moment of glee but of pontification.

Congrats Bro...
May God bless your little angel with all the success in her life. :angel:

May ALLAH Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give the new baby a long and pious life

baby-girl.jpg

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. Thanks.

Awwww... congrats Aslan!

What's her name? Newborns are such jaaannoooozzz... Where are the baby pics... post them asap.

Congrats brother, you are truly blessed.

Awwww... congrats Aslan!

What's her name? Newborns are such jaaannoooozzz... Where are the baby pics... post them asap.

She probably didn't get a name yet.. What do you suggest? :D

With a heart full of Joy, I would like to share with the family that PDF has become to me, and many a good friends that I have here. That Allah Al Mighty blessed me with a healthy baby girl yesterday. I am still trying to take in what the feelings of fatherhood is, and what joy it brings. Please pray that may Allah bless her life,with happiness and Joy.

mashallah, may your family have a blessed life 4ever

i am actually quite happy as we are having very elder people, i for one thought this forum to contain the youth

Amal
Naqia
Natalya
Ziana

And some really old name: Joya and Simone.

Congratulations Man. May god bless her with all the happiness in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom