What's new

I got blessed.

Aslan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With a heart full of Joy, I would like to share with the family that PDF has become to me, and many a good friends that I have here. That Allah Al Mighty blessed me with a healthy baby girl yesterday. I am still trying to take in what the feelings of fatherhood is, and what joy it brings. Please pray that may Allah bless her life,with happiness and Joy.

Ohh! Congratulations!....May your baby girl grow strong & happy under your care and love

Masha'Allah extremely glad to hear that!

Congratulations and May Allah keep her away from all the troubles of this world and bless her

With a heart full of Joy, I would like to share with the family that PDF has become to me, and many a good friends that I have here. That Allah Al Mighty blessed me with a healthy baby girl yesterday. I am still trying to take in what the feelings of fatherhood is, and what joy it brings. Please pray that may Allah bless her life,with happiness and Joy.

I have always believed that baby girls are the most innocent and beautiful thing in this world. I'd prefer a baby girl over a boy anytime.. :) As they say they are blessings of Allah Almighty..

Some Hadiths:

"He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (bringing up) daughters, and he accords benevolent treatment towards them, there would be protection for him against Hell-Fire." Chapter# 44, Book 32, Number 6362

Book 32, Number 6364:

"Malik reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He, who brought up two girls properly till they grew up, he and I would come (together) (very closely) on the Day of Resurrection, and he interlaced his fingers (for explaining the point of nearness between him and that person)"..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom