What's new

I don’t want to expand into poor countries like India and Spain.”- Snapchat CEO

We don't cheerlead for others like you bunch, my point was about remark form an CEO and to address Sarcastic tone of post, never said India does not have poor, where on earth you wont find poverty? and for god sake our government is working day and night to address those issue.

Well do exactly that work on your issues then mate.

This is hilarious. Now you need figures to convince what anyone can see, that India is poor.

Well here are statistics:

• 50% of Indians don’t have proper shelter;
  • 70% don’t have access to decent toilets (which inspires a multitude of bacteria to host their own disease party);
  • 35% of households don’t have a nearby water source;
  • 85% of villages don’t have a secondary school (how can this be the same government claiming 9% annual growth?);
  • Over 40% of these same villages don’t have proper roads connecting them.
The Problem is In your Mind Who Equating Social problem With National power as whole your whole logic is ansured

I give you another Statics different to yours

• India has highest GDP Growth rate
  • India is third largest producer of Electricity
  • Top producer of Steel
  • Top producers of Food and Grains
  • 2nd after US in road net work Size
  • 3rd in GDP in purchasing power
  • 7th in Nominal GDP

Like I said If you Will Equate individual poverty With nation power then by that Logic Next claimed Super china behind arab countries

So do you think Arab Countries are more Rich than China

GDP doesn't really matter much.

India has a much larger GDP then my Norway (about 4x), but does that make us a poor country either? Not at all. In fact per capita (which includes PPP as part of its calculations) Norway is the 6th most wealthy nation and 5th in average income. India isn't even close to being in the top 25.

All this with a GDP one-fourth of India's (and a popular a mere fraction). GDP's a neat metric, it gets even more awesome the higher it goes, but is a bad indicator of personal wealth. While India's GDP is larger, on average its people are poorer then their Norwegian counterparts.
If individual income matter then By that Logic Norway is more Rich than People republic china as Nation Try to understand context

Yes what is wrong with that?
Question Is are they rich as Chinese they have massive Forex like Chinese As national income We are discussing National power not individual power

Norwegian people are richer then their Chinese counterparts. Hell, even @Chinese-Dragon would agree with that.

But notice I made a point to differentiate between GDP and Per Capita metrics. The distinction matters and despite a lower nominal GDP, Norwegians are wealthier on average then Indians. India might be a wealthy country, but are its people? That's SnapChats focus.

You don't monetize a nation's GDP. You monetize its citizens spending power.
Question here is how Individual poverty resumed With national economic power

You can say China as nation is rich With trillion $ forex But its people are poor

Did you guys know that Nigeria has bigger GDP then Norway? Yeh apparently Nigerians are bragging that they have greater national power then Norway. Big and black !

lagos-slums.jpg

Meantime the sad Norwegians have accepted they have been out done by Nigeria. Put your head down man, in defeat. Small is not good.

oslo1.jpg

indians need to learn from spain. you guys are only making yourself be hated.

and nice viral marketing strategy for a business to adopt, criticise something about India eventhogh its the truth and get 1.5billions people going crazy in your mentions.

Btw is india not a poor country? last time i checked 1 in 3 of the poorest people in the world was an indian.

PDF beware! You cannot call India a poor country otherwise patriotic Indians will boycott PDF. Of course, being totally unpatriotic I am exempt from it!:partay:

I think it is in bad taste to have the picture of the Indian spy with that stupid thing hanging around his neck. Don't forget he is a spy. We have our spies. He probably is a entirely nice person - only his symapathies lie with another state. Let there be some respect for men who fight for their states in whatever capacity.

The backlash only proves that India is not only poor, but also in denial and insecure. Snapchat CEO has said nothing wrong with that.

The whole world knows that. Even China knows that. You are gonna stop using their services? Go ahead and quit global social media such as facebook, linkedin, twitter, and many more, and stop using Chinese exported medical accessories if you don't like the truth. #Insecure India :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom