What's new

I demand India to release the pictures of failed PAF bombings (as they claim)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2019-03-03-12-53-08-365_com.android.chrome.png

Can anybody verify this. Could be fake though, or some different location.

And expose the destroyed military bases and scores of casualties?

WTF!!!

Hindu Vedic Photoshop perhaps.

upload_2019-3-3_17-45-42-png.543897

Watch closely, you will find the building was bing constructed when the "later" satellite photo was taken. Don't be that stupid for God sake. You are already a laughing stock.

As a second evidence, look towards the plants and vegetation nearby. The "later" image is actually the old image which was taken few years earlier, when plants were smaller and there were gaps in tree fences, which were covered later on.

Last edited:
And expose the destroyed military bases and scores of casualties?

WTF!!!

Hindu Vedic Photoshop perhaps.

I am using my mobile, so can't see your nationality, so don't know if that statement was sarcastically made. But like seriously, if anyone can check the co-ordinates to see if these are actual images that would be great. I am using a mobile with a pathetic net speed, so sadly I am unable to do it myself now :(

I am using my mobile, so can't see your nationality, so don't know if that statement was sarcastically made. But like seriously, if anyone can check the co-ordinates to see if these are actual images that would be great. I am using a mobile with a pathetic net speed, so sadly I am unable to do it myself now :(
Even recent past experience has shown that Indian media is worthless. Trust Pak media. Closer to the Truth.

Watch closely, you will find the building was bing constructed when the "later" satellite photo was taken. Don't be that stupid for God sake. You are already a laughing stock.

As a second evidence, look towards the plants and vegetation nearby. The "later" image is actually the old image which was taken few years ago, when plants were smaller and there were gaps in tree fences, which were covered later on.
Exactly.

Religious intolerance makes most otherwise normal Hindus - mad.

What you are showing is a building within 500 meters from National Hiway, surrounded by thousands of houses, shops and town life all around. It is probably a school, a hospital or something needed by the local community. It is not what you think it is.

Keep watching this thread, identity of this location will be confirmed.

What you are showing is a building within 500 meters from National Hiway, surrounded by thousands of houses, shops and town life all around. It is probably a school, a hospital or something needed by the local community. It is not what you think it is.

Keep watching this thread, identity of this location will be confirmed.

Hey, I just stumbled upon this tweet and shared it here for confirmation since my net was slow. I agree this is no proof, most probably the building is some Govt office or a hotel far away from the strike area. You are right, the later image seems .like an old one taken while the building was under construction.

View attachment 543903
Can anybody verify this. Could be fake though, or some different location.
Now I am no satellite image analysis expert, but the 2nd picture sure looks as if there is some kind of construction work being done there. Not even sure if the 2nd picture is an older picture, as the road leading to it seems less used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom