What's new

I am Pakistan movement Collecting Funds in NORTH AMERICA!!!

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am Pakistan movement collecting funds for Dams in Canada and America. This is international movement started by Pakistani Canadian Syed Ahmed . Imran Khan and Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nasar leading and supporting the movement . Current rate of collection is 5 Caror Rs per day.

I am Pakistan movement collecting funds for Dams in Canada and America. This is international movement started by Pakistani Canadian Syed Ahmed . Imran Khan and Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nasar leading and supporting the movement . Current rate of collection is 5 Caror Rs per day.
I have to transfer amount using Azimo service directly to dam funds account.

don't need an agent to collect money for dams, people in North America are educated enough to know how to do it properly.

When the system to pay is online, so point to ponder is why fund should be collected? I think people in canada are educated enough to deposit it online.

Last edited:
Well recently there was a convention where , 1100+ Pakistani attended a ceremony to send funds back to Pakistan $400,000 were collected and sent to support Dam fund

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Cheif Justice of Supreme court was guest of honor

torontodonationcampaign-png.548894

torontodonationcampaign3-png.548896

However if you can't attend such a dinner for fund raising , most people just donate directly to the State bank of Pakistan's official website

Tour will continues to 10 Canadian cities I believe or 5

For people who wanted to meet Honorable Judge of Supreme court of Pakistan , it was a great chance to attend dinner and have a conversation with him at Dinner

Last edited:
Well recently there was a convention where , 1100+ Pakistani attended a ceremony to send funds back to Pakistan $400,000 were collected and sent to support Dam fund

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Cheif Justice of Supreme court was guest of honor

torontodonationcampaign-png.548894

torontodonationcampaign3-png.548896

However if you can't attend such a dinner for fund raising , most people just donate directly to the State bank of Pakistan's official website

Tour will continues to 10 Canadian cities I believe or 5

For people who wanted to meet Honorable Judge of Supreme court of Pakistan , it was a great chance to attend dinner and have a conversation with him at Dinner
400000 cad collected in Calgery
264000 cad collected in Edmonton

Fantastic stuff :smitten:
Certainly a great cause to help out in this national effort
Bhasha Dam need 14 USD Billion to be completed.
If all expats give 25 USD per month , this target can be achieved in 5 years IA.
Pakistan need Big Dams for water storage on war footings.
Pakistan have 30 days of water storage capacity only .

Milk all the habibi richie rich desi doctors of North America.
Their spoilt kids will waste the money on white blondes anyway.
Godspeed and goodluck.

Pakistan needs Tax reforms plus continued support from Pakistanis locally and internationally

Exactly ,
I also donated for Dam Fund.
During my last visit to PK ISB.
I found out that local residents are not allowed to Fish in Rawal Dam
My residence in Bani Gala. I found out they (ICT Fishery) have given Fishing rights to contractors only.
A citizen must pay for Dam fund but the same citizen can't Fish in that Dam
As contract is given to some company by our ICT Fishery.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom