What's new

I am not going to use PDF for 10 days

As I am going to sit in Aitkaf INSHALLAH from today after Asar I would not use PDF for next 10 days yes yes I know you are going to miss the awesome the legendary the charismatic the fabulous the handsome Zarvan Ali but on Chand Raat INSHALLAH I would be back and back with a bang s

brother may ALLAH accept your prayers.
ALLAH know's best and what's inside the hearts. but brother i sencerely think that was not needed. because this may count as a riya. (i said ALLAH knows whats in your heart.)
and riya is shirk as well.

Congratulations - May Hoorain come in your dreams.

As I am going to sit in Aitkaf INSHALLAH from today after Asar I would not use PDF for next 10 days yes yes I know you are going to miss the awesome the legendary the charismatic the fabulous the handsome Zarvan Ali but on Chand Raat INSHALLAH I would be back and back with a bang @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @Talon @RazPaK @WebMaster @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @slave Defence @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Jazzbot and others

Congratulations Mr.Zarvan,we will miss your comments a lot,do remember us in your prayers and specially those muslims who are feeling to loose their faith on Allah,best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom