What's new

I am going back to China tomorrow for good`!

I made it known some time ago that i'd be returning to Pakistan. Well i've returned around a month ago and honestly speaking it has been the best feeling.

I get astonished when i hear people especially from USA and UK complain about the law and order situation in Pakistan, it's as if they claim they live in heaven where there are no criminals. And it is further astonishing to hear them complain about high prices when in a country like Canada you even have to pay for the shopping bags when you go grocery shopping. Yes load shedding is a problem but there are ways around it, yes corrupt leadership is a problem but this problem is created by the people and it's not as if these problems don't exist in other countries.

You can give 1001 excuses for not wanting to return to Pakistan but each one will be more lame then the earlier. So please if you don't want to come back please don't but stop giving lame excuses.

On Topic

Good for you bro, there's nothing better then living in your own country without the fear of getting "Deported"

Good luck. :cheers:

Lets hope you can still contribute to this forum from there. Cause last time I was there, I was unable to access this forum. It might be blocked.

lol```why do you think its blocked?!`` just because Youtube and facebook is 'officially' blocked by gorvernmant doesnt mean 'all' foreign websites are blockked``:D i'm posting right here and right now at my hometown wenzhou China```besides you got lots chinese member posting here from China

P.S i can still use facebook and youtube here``lol there are so many software here can 'unblock' it``

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Be careful when you speak in China. Everyone is watching you.

sorry dude i'm going back to the reality China, not the 'China' only exists in the frame of western propaganda 'picture'``:wave:

Back
Top Bottom