What's new

I am going back to China tomorrow for good`!

``??``?? what does this meam``

It means, it is good news, are you not happy to go back to China?

read posts above... to name a few imran bhai,bilal haider etc

Yes, very few of them come to Pakistan, many who resides in Pakistan long times want to leave the country, they explained they are sick of their own unstable country, lack progress, price high, and killing situations.

Have a safe trip back home best of wishes and do stay in touch on the site and report back to us about all the goodies in the making back home in China good luck :)

I need same courage ..
when are you going back`? what i am actually worrying about is the business, living isnt big problem to me, the opportunities are huge but i am afraid the business culture there atm`

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

It means, it is good news, are you not happy to go back to China?

its like the first time going to UK long time ago```i like the material life in China`:P

Have a safe trip back home best of wishes and do stay in touch on the site and report back to us about all the goodies in the making back home in China good luck :)

yes sir``````:police:

Safe trip, and your apprehensions will be erased pretty quickly, China is really going places, you'll be in the heart of the action.

Hi guys I am going back to China tomorrow, even though I was born and raised there but since I have been here for so long I am actually a bit nervous and scared going back, even though I visit China often

Now I use to the slow paced and 'framed' life in the UK, and China to me is uncertain and unfamiliar. I have no idea what kind of musics are in, what TV dramas they watching, what topics they talking in public and with friends etc`and most importantly what kind of 'business language' they are using since I moved almost all of our business activities back to China.

Hopefully while in China I can finally have a chance (if i have the spare time) to visit CAC or SAC to take some awesome pictures of J-20 or J-2X, or visit those shipyards to see those new navy toys`:D

I hope you have a safe journey. Brother it is your motherland. It may take you a bit of time to come familiar to the traditions but without doubt you will be entering a nation that has revitalized itself in the last 20 years to become 1 of the major forces in the world. It is the only place where things are happening with vigour. A proud time for all Chinise. You will wish you had gone back 10 years ago!

Brother we will welcome you to the country of your roots never be afraid.

“To forget one's ancestor's is to be a brook without a source, a tree without root”
Be sure to check out my Hometown of Linxia if you have time :D

Ask any Pakistani aboard to return back to Pakistan for good and settle there- their response is hell no!

and how do u know ?

Me as many others i know born outside Pakistan but lived in pakistan wanted to move back. I am trying but there are 2 3 things which is stopping me.

1. Law and Order ( Police is currput ) if it gets some better that would do
2. Loadshedding since cant start any work
3. Terrorist attacks. But if first 2 gets better i bet manyyyy Pakistanies move back

And remeber most of Pakistanies out siden Pakistan are labour.

Ask any Pakistani aboard to return back to Pakistan for good and settle there- their response is hell no!

I spent 98% of my life in Canada but last year I decided to move to Karachi cuz I found it better. I only had to temporarily move back to Canada a few months ago cuz my brother wants me to handle a portion of his business in Canada. And also everyone in my family was tired of me not having a job since I dropped out of university lol.

I know a lot of people that are moving back to Pakistan.
It's only uptight stuck up spoiled brats that think moving back to Pakistan is horror.

Its like swimming or cycling

It all comes back as soon as you take the seat / plunge.

Home is where the heart is. Enjoy yourself.

My response will be yes if you offer me a good job with same amount of salary which i am earning here.Peoples are in foreign countries(middle east, USA, canda etc) for different reasons and for me it was for education and work. I don't care about rest. Sometimes its your circumstances that force you to leave your country even if you don't wish to leave..

and how do u know ?

Me as many others i know born outside Pakistan but lived in pakistan wanted to move back. I am trying but there are 2 3 things which is stopping me.

3. Terrorist attacks. But if first 2 gets better i bet manyyyy Pakistanies move back

my only problems are 2

and how do u know ?

Your lists are correct, one more thing- Pakistan government need to be clean, honest, and true senses to meet the demands of people. I had serious thought to go back to Pakistan few years ago but I decided not go back for obvious reasons. Not only labourers, most next generation educated Pakistan don't want go back to home country.

I went to bazaar store here in Canada, one old woman complained, this country is boring and suck, i had nothing to do because I don't understand english and I want to go back to Pakistan after few months living here. That's good for her.

I spent 98% of my life in Canada but last year I decided to move to Karachi cuz I found it better. I only had to temporarily move back to Canada a few months ago cuz my brother wants me to handle a portion of his business in Canada. And also everyone in my family was tired of me not having a job since I dropped out of university lol.

I know a lot of people that are moving back to Pakistan.
It's only uptight stuck up spoiled brats that think moving back to Pakistan is horror.

I am impressed you are sacrificed everything and very brave. Have you got job there? I lived in KHI last year, yes it is good feeling to be home, however, I was not happy some electricitries loadshedding, waters, bad roads, stupid governments, negative media, violences, intolerances society, lawless, killing religions fun, sold out, and many things. Too many headaches.

I had investment there but some corrupt clowns stole it. It doesn't look much different from 20 years ago, still same. I know some of them want to leave Pakistan for better country and you see many of them seeking money and sold out............I asked myself, is this real Pakistan ?? What happen if someone shot your wife or children?

My point is if Pakistan in 1970s start strong economic reform early like China, no doubt they will become very strong wealthy country today.

When I was thrilled return back to Canada with fresh air, neat environments and stable, I feel like heaven and peaceful! :D If the West declines, I might move to China, lol.

My response will be yes if you offer me a good job with same amount of salary which i am earning here.Peoples are in foreign countries(middle east, USA, canda etc) for different reasons and for me it was for education and work. I don't care about rest. Sometimes its your circumstances that force you to leave your country even if you don't wish to leave..

Same here. Many opportunities best availables including high education, jobs and benefits in foregin countries than home root which is very behind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom