What's new

I am getting bored in jail, says Kasab

The guys a cold blooded killer not a "disillusioned kid"........get your investigations completed and chop the fu*ker into little pieces and feed him to the dogs.

i know dabong.It was like a fraction-of-a-second-thought.i get infected by these thoughts.If only a man's life was a given the due value.He massacred innocents...whom he was made to perceive as the enemy.
you know what...there is too much hate to feel good about life.

These terrorists behave same way.. Look at "Sarbjeet Singh "who was cent by RAW to bomb blast Railway Train in Sialkot and is serving death sentence in Kot lukhpat jail lahore has sent a request to president that he is sorry for his act and he should be freed , cas he wanna live rest of his life with his family... {daily Jang report} Look.... Just sorry for bombing a passenger train.. WAH!!!

These terrorists behave same way.. Look at "Sarbjeet Singh "who was cent by RAW to bomb blast Railway Train in Sialkot and is serving death sentence in Kot lukhpat jail lahore has sent a request to president that he is sorry for his act and he should be freed , cas he wanna live rest of his life with his family... {daily Jang report} Look.... Just sorry for bombing a passenger train.. WAH!!!

We in india believe Sarbjeet Singh never got a fair trial and so do the HR activists of pakistan .

while Kasab was caught red handed target practicing on passengers at VT railway station on 26/11 night.

We in india believe Sarbjeet Singh never got a fair trial and so do the HR activists of pakistan .

while Kasab was caught red handed target practicing on passengers at VT railway station on 26/11 night.

Who cares for what India believes .. LOL.. Your "believes" are very strange. . . Just one short example of it.... At the India, Pakistan creation times, it was decided that Independent states will decide themselves that which country they are going to join...In state of Hyderabad Raja was Muslim but majority of population was hindu. Raja opted for Pakistan... In Kashmir Raja was Hindu but majority of population was muslim and Raja opted for India.. India annexed Hyderabad on the"belief" that population is hindu so its right of india to get hold of it.. India annexed Kashmir also on the "belief" that Raja himself has opted for India so it is our right......So please do not talk about "Indian Believes" PLEASE:hitwall:

Who cares for what India believes .. LOL.. Your "believes" are very strange. . . Just one short example of it.... At the India, Pakistan creation times, it was decided that Independent states will decide themselves that which country they are going to join...In state of Hyderabad Raja was Muslim but majority of population was hindu. Raja opted for Pakistan... In Kashmir Raja was Hindu but majority of population was muslim and Raja opted for India.. India annexed Hyderabad on the"belief" that population is hindu so its right of india to get hold of it.. India annexed Kashmir also on the "belief" that Raja himself has opted for India so it is our right......So please do not talk about "Indian Believes" PLEASE:hitwall:

U are talking things out of context here.
As i said many leading Human right activists of pakistan like Mr Ansar Burney believe Sarabjeet Singh never got fair trial.

With all due apologies to Mumbai events Sufferers, I find his statement funny.......he wants to be entertined in the indian jail...lol...how about bollywood movies? or a real life villain role in one....

I dont know whether he is innocent or guilty, used or abused whatever....but he should have killed himself when he was getting caught....rather than saying now that he is getting bored.......i wonder they had an exit strategy ?

i think that RAW agents are really not used to jail life its ist time that KASAB trapped.

He needs no przkuzstn coz He is one of you (INDIANS)

though by birth pakistani but by nature INDIAN

And RAW is responsible for his boring life
Nxt time when RAW planes such attacks PLAYSTATIONS ,NOVELS , DVDx TFT 60'' bla bla shold be provided to its agents so they will nt appeal to court nxt time for such things

The guys a cold blooded killer not a "disillusioned kid"........get your investigations completed and chop the fu*ker into little pieces and feed him to the dogs.

I wish our Bharatiya friends would say the same thing about manjit/sarabjit singh, who was convicted of terrorism in Pakistan, with overwhelming evidence.

Instead, they have tried through hook or crook to let this terrorist escape the death penalty.

Hypocrisy.

Kasab is an innocent man who is the victim of India. He was brainwashed and hired as terrorist but you cannot blame him. I think he should be a free man now

Back
Top Bottom