What's new

I am Aqsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I am Aqsa Nisar from Bahawalpur
I am doing Pharmacy and its my last year.
I find this forum accidently just a day before yesterday while I was searching for an article and I loved it because I have interest in discussions and topics that are discussed here.
I love Pak army to death, its like in my blood, so I would join any forum that links to armed forces.....

Well come dear. suswagatam. Enjoy the forum and contribute positively. I hope some interesting discussion.

Welcome to the forum. Its a great learning place as some posters give great information and insight into the political, economical as well as regional and global issues and events happening in the world. We also have historians who can give you a new outlook and make you see historical events from a perspective never seen before.

However we have a bunch of trolls whose only purpose is to get some attention into their sad and lonely lives.

Ignore the trolls by either pressing the ignore button ( they will vanish) or by reporting their posts ( which will see prompt moderator action)

Follow the rules and always remember the idea is to learn and have ( nice ) fun.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome and I hope you will get some defence related knowledge from here.

Hi everyone I am Aqsa Nisar from Bahawalpur
I am doing Pharmacy and its my last year.
I find this forum accidently just a day before yesterday while I was searching for an article and I loved it because I have interest in discussions and topics that are discussed here.
I love Pak army to death, its like in my blood, so I would join any forum that links to armed forces.....

welcome to the land of the crazy :p:P:toast_sign:

Jab ek larkii status upload kerti ha
A for apple
B for ball
C for cat
To MSc pass boys b kahtay Han,
Yes you are right, mujy b sakahio,
By the way, I'm also from bahawalpur

I love how our guys here are STILL welcoming a members named AQSA since 2016!!

Bhaio the intro was posted back in November 2016. Bs kr do ab. :lol:

@The Eagle @WAJsal may be it is best to close this to avoid any unnecessary confusion and excitement :P

I love how our guys here are STILL welcoming a members named AQSA since 2016!!

Bhaio the intro was posted back in November 2016. Bs kr do ab. :lol:

@The Eagle @WAJsal may be it is best to close this to avoid any unnecessary confusion and excitement :P
:lol: :lol:
that just shows how welcoming and hospitable our PDF community is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom