What's new

Hypothetical Afghan-Pakistan War & Repercussions

Will the war happen?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could some member post or comment on this blogpost.[I cant satrt a thread or post a link as of yet]

zalmayx blogspot Pakistan Ruined Afghanistan Myths

misadventure against Afghanistan just like it did in 60, 70s and 80s.

CHARSI kahee ka read over your history again

afghanlies_zps261uvu95.png

Don't know, but if that happens even Af-Taliban will fight Pakistan.

Written by some charsis and shared by a charsi follower.

Please buddy don't be like this. The source is neutral and Afghan aggression against Pakistan has been consistent since 1947. You can't disregard the disturbances that Afghanistan has caused in the past.

Please buddy don't be like this. The source is neutral and Afghan aggression against Pakistan has been consistent since 1947. You can't disregard the disturbances that Afghanistan has caused in the past.

I don't think he knows afghans used to fire SCUDs into Pak and supported terrorist elements in Balochistan with the USSR.

I don't think he knows afghans used to fire SCUDs into Pak and supported terrorist elements in Balochistan with the USSR.

He knows damn well what the truth is. Every Afghan whose educated and studies the geopolitics of today is very much aware of how things went. But they are ALL in denial and have a huuge victim complex preventing them from being rational

Although the possibilities of a full scale war are many, I doubt that anyone will have the guts to start such a conflict. Any war like this will surely lead to a nuclear conflict. That, of course, is in the least of interests of all nations. They do not want another world war and nor should we. In terms of a conventional war with no allies on each side, surely Pakistan has much of a upper hand.

Although the possibilities of a full scale war are many, I doubt that anyone will have the guts to start such a conflict. Any war like this will surely lead to a nuclear conflict. That, of course, is in the least of interests of all nations. They do not want another world war and nor should we. In terms of a conventional war with no allies on each side, surely Pakistan has much of a upper hand.

Why would we go nuclear if fighting a country like Afghanistan? Its not as if we are facing USA or russia. Our normal police is enough for their army.

Why would we go nuclear if fighting a country like Afghanistan? Its not as if we are facing USA or russia. Our normal police is enough for their army.

I doubt that India would back away from such an opportunity. That was my basis for saying that there can be a nuclear conflict. Yet, who am I to know?

afghanistan + india Vs Pakistan :) its quite funny.Pakistan only need to give a green signal to Talibans to capture remaining 20 % they dnt rule till now.
NATO in ur dreams will help.
Shaheen-III.jpg

Check the given range impact....imagine with 32-3500km impact.in dreams NATO.

Wrong, actually US/NATO and practically the rest of the world has taken sides already in the conflict which is AF, it's actually Pakistan that is fighting a losing war. If you have missed the recent Warsaw NATO summit, 5 more years of assistance to the AF side is not only signal to the allies but to foes alike.

Here is a quick peak of the agreement between US and AF in case of external agression.

4. In the event of external aggression or the threat of external aggression against Afghanistan, the Parties shall hold consultations on an urgent basis to develop and implement an appropriate response, including, as may be mutually determined, consideration of available political, diplomatic, military, and economic measures on the list developed pursuant to paragraph 3, in accordance with their respective constitutional procedures.

http://mfa.gov.af/Content/files/BSA ENGLISH AFG.pdf
I think to the *Jurnail sahiban's* slight defense: I think the GHQ knows the only way to successfully invade Afghanistan is by never crossing the Durand line.

If ever Pakistan did cross the Durand line in any significant way: Pakistan will face humiliation and destruction of material, loss of blood and significant treasure: it simply does not have the wherewithal to be anything remotely approaching an occupying power in Afghanistan. Actually even the strongest powers have found invading Afghanistan relatively easy: holding it is an altogether different story.

I'm no lawyer but some items to emphasize:
1. shall hold consultations on an urgent basis

^^^^ it simply commits the US to hold "consultations"

2. to develop and implement an appropriate response, including, as may be mutually determined, consideration of available political, diplomatic, military, and economic measures

^^^^ there is no guarantee spelled here: mutually determined

don't have the text of CENTO and SETO handy but I would bet you it was much stronger language: the result was Zero for Pakistan [as it should have been, the US is not in the business of fighting Pakistan's wars]

it's actually Pakistan that is fighting a losing war
^^^^ it definitely may be loosing some war: of the impact of climate change, over population, its competition with India -- but vis-a-vis Afghanistan the battle for now seems to not favor Afghanistan. It's simply a matter of size and scale and capacity
Both of you guys are thinking on the line that Pakistan will be sending Army in Afghanistan . Well GHQ have a whole lots of option in Afghanistan before even a single regular crosses the durand line. We have 100,000 plus hungry sitting here waiting to have a place in their own country.All we have to do is unleash them and sit back and enjoy the show. Afghanistan and the so called allies can't handle Talis who stand less than 10000 in strength. Imagine 100,000 plus running wild on Afghanistan under the supervison of SSG,s and ISI. PAF giving cover. Kabul will fall in less than 6 months. I know you won't believe, well its been done before when Talis took over Kabul with support of Pakistan without a regular stepping
foot in the country. Pakistani is not openely dedicated towards changing regime in Kabul thats why Ghano can talk cr*p.

If that happens India should do the following
  • Provide arms and ammunition to Afghanistan
  • Indian intelligence agencies/NATO/MOSSAD should ensure that they covertly take out nukes of Pakistan before they are used.
  • China should be kept neutral on the grounds that they will get free transit route to CPEC for next 10 years in much more stable Balochistan along with no Indian interference in SCS and a neutral stand on the SCS issue. China knows very well that one day the breeding ground of terrorists can come back to haunt them.
  • If the Pakistan loses the war Afghanistan/NATO/India should maintain that it was "status quo" for the consumption of the local population and to avoid them from getting further radicalized.
  • A fake referendum should be done in Kashmir to merge it with India to ensure that the Pakistan remains stable else it will get into chaos for the new leadership. Option should be given to the corrupt leadership of Pakistan if they want to govern a country with kashmir taken from the clutches forcibly or would they want to govern a country which lives by betrayal of Kashmiris.
  • On the negotiation table all the nukes of the Pakistan should be dismantled secretly while letting the public believe that they have them. Else it would becoming impossible for the new leadership to continue to govern Pakistan.

There is no morality in politics.

If there is a war...pak should aim for a buffer zone like one turkey is creating in euphrates shield...

Wa khan should be annexed... and local pashtoon cammanders should be given a territory along durand line to act as a buffer zone...

Capturing territory is no issue..
Maintaining and petrolling should be given to local tribes and form an shadow government and governate

Stop playing Call of Duty man!! the Afghan population will chew everything coming from Pakistan, flesh or metal doesn't matter! and will flood the plain terren of Pakistan via streets of Peshawar and Islamabad within days, Pakistan economically cannot sustain a war for more than a month inside Afghanistan nor PA has any experince of battle and equipment to fight in terrens like Afghanistan. The war will not be between ANA and PA it will be with whole Afghan nation against PA - Pakistani population are ducks infront of Afghans who are fighting from birth to death since 4 decades. Finally don't forget Pakistan's other enemies will not miss the chance to hit from left right top bottom :D

The above is my analysis for the current status of Afghanistan and Pakistan, but things will be different in 20 years from now ANSF will be a professional force with air defence and supriority and at that time Pakistan will think 10 times before going for any misadventure against Afghanistan just like it did in 60, 70s and 80s.

According to several Afghan generals and security officials, there are already Pakistani troops (disguised as Talibs) in Afghanistan, attacking ANA forces and taking over Afghan territory with relative ease. And from what I'm seeing, all you Afghans are doing are blowing yourselves up and dying at our behest.

Back
Top Bottom