What's new

Hyderabadi woman being tortured by her in-laws in Pakistan calls Sushma Swaraj for help, MEA swings

even though this happened in Pakistan.we have a lesson to learn from this thats is rights of the women.
After years of marrage and 5 children ,she is left with nothing,as the article claims he was jobless but he needs a new wife.
There should be no issues with him getting married and getting a divorce from his first wife,but she should have the been compensated with atleast half of the property of the husband.
We should make it a law in India and enforce it so that next time some husband in India will think before saying talaq,talaq,talaq.

And there goes politicizing every issue. As expected. If you think that every forum is an opportunity to flash your Saffron credentials, then we are done talking. Good bye.

LOL...there never was anything to talk.

Your sly attempt to to spin a narrative that painted sushma swaraj as the bad guy was exposed as the ranting of a prejudiced mind.

It is for you to prove MEA performance has not improved under SS and has actually deteriorated under SS. Do that and THEN we have something to talk about.

Otherwise your "Opinion" does not mean squat.

It is for you to prove MEA performance has not improved under SS and has actually deteriorated under SS. Do that and THEN we have something to talk about.

I have to prove nothing. Res ipsa locquitur. When the Minister is reduced to personally coordinating rescue efforts like a social media John Rambo, that means institutional failure. Nothing much to prove there. Your arrogance as to believe that you sit in judgement over my views means nothing. I have already said that we have nothing to talk about. You are the one engaging me and then begging for proof, etc.

And we can both derive whatever conclusion we wish. The difference is that mine is apolitical and yours is tinted with your political beliefs.

she married him while he was doing a job in Mascat where as per report she joined him.
now whatsoever were the circumstances and reasons of her marriage there is no excuse for violence so if all the allegations she had leveled against her in laws are true then the Indian government should rescue her.
marriage with foreigners is always at risk one way or the other.

i would narrate a similar case of a Pakistani girl from my city Peshawar. a ypung girl from a subruban area of peshawar called bakhshi pull married an Afghan man sometimes back. recently due to repatriation and visa rules her Afghan husband has to move to Afghanistan. she was also sent to Afghanistan but once she reached there her Afghan in laws started torturing her physicaly very badly. st last somehow she managed to call her family in Pakistan and narrated her ordeal. two days back her family received a call from her in laws in Afghanistan that she had committed suicide and they will send her body to Pakistan soon. it is very likely that the Pakistani girl was killed by her Afghan in laws.

When the Minister is reduced to personally coordinating rescue efforts like a social media John Rambo, that means institutional failure

That could also mean that the ministers are going out of their comfort zones and breaking that elitist stereotype.

why is that when the same things are done by some European or american politicians it is praised and when done by Indian politicians its scrutinized ?

I have to prove nothing. Res ipsa locquitur. When the Minister is reduced to personally coordinating rescue efforts like a social media John Rambo, that means institutional failure. Nothing much to prove there. Your arrogance as to believe that you sit in judgement over my views means nothing. I have already said that we have nothing to talk about. You are the one engaging me and then begging for proof, etc.

And we can both derive whatever conclusion we wish. The difference is that mine is apolitical and yours is tinted with your political beliefs.

It can also mean "Leading from the FRONT" to energize and inspire a Broken institution.

It is your prejudice that makes you blind to the most obvious of Facts and make fantastic claims to color your biased views.

Not only me, EVERYBODY will sit in judgement of your post and make up their own mind based on FACTS. not opinions that masquerade as facts.

You are the one making allegations and hence the onus of proof lies on you. I have clearly said that there is nothing to discuss as long as you do not provide facts, only prejudiced opinions.

It can also mean "Leading from the FRONT" to energize and inspire a Broken institution.

It is your prejudice that makes you blind to the most obvious of Facts and make fantastic claims to color your biased views.

Not only me, EVERYBODY will sit in judgement of your post and make up their own mind based on FACTS. not opinions that masquerade as facts.

You are the one making allegations and hence the onus of proof lies on you. I have clearly said that there is nothing to discuss as long as you do not provide facts, only prejudiced opinions.

If there is nothing to discuss then stop replying will you?

That could also mean that the ministers are going out of their comfort zones and breaking that elitist stereotype.

why is that when the same things are done by some European or american politicians it is praised and when done by Indian politicians its scrutinized ?

Look, if you interact enough with politicians you will realize they do everything for popularity and brownie points. This video was on YouTube. The earlier instances were on Twitter and Facebook. A government is not supposed to work based on social media petitions.

The only reason these pleas were responded to is because she is smart enough to realize that people are watching. What about the daily interaction with government where no one watches? Only when these interactions are as efficacious, can it be said that positive progress is being made.

I once presented a paper on digitization in a seminar attended by a union minister. In the presence of all the people there, he offered me unstinted support and praise. Later when I met him in private, he couldn't care less. Having worked extensively on government projects I have dozens of such experiences. My views are not based on political affiliation.

A government is not supposed to work based on social media petitions.

Why ?

why the govt shouldn't consider solving SM petitions.

not everyone is as privileged as you and SM is the easiest way to interact with higher beings directly.

at the end of the day people's concerns are been taker care . .thats more than enough . .now its through Sm or person to person hardly matters.

Later when I met him in private, he couldn't care less

when did this happen ?

plz specify the minister's name.

I have dozens of such experiences. My views are not based on political affiliation.

Things that were a part of our system may or may be there in the future.

so why cant you accept the change with an open mind?

If there is nothing to discuss then stop replying will you?

LOL..why ? and miss out on the fun of exposing you ?

Look, if you interact enough with politicians you will realize they do everything for popularity and brownie points. This video was on YouTube. The earlier instances were on Twitter and Facebook. A government is not supposed to work based on social media petitions.

The only reason these pleas were responded to is because she is smart enough to realize that people are watching. What about the daily interaction with government where no one watches? Only when these interactions are as efficacious, can it be said that positive progress is being made.

I once presented a paper on digitization in a seminar attended by a union minister. In the presence of all the people there, he offered me unstinted support and praise. Later when I met him in private, he couldn't care less. Having worked extensively on government projects I have dozens of such experiences. My views are not based on political affiliation.

So you met the Minister in "private" and the minister gave you an appointment and time out of his busy schedule only to tell you that "he couldn't care less " ? :cheesy:

That sounds so convincing :lol:

when did this happen ?

How dare you Doubt him ? The minister was clearly "sushma swaraj" :P

PDF is full of people who are chummy with ministers who share their darkest secretes with them, and CEO of companies, Millionaires and PHD's from US and Europe :lol:

Now Sushma Swaraj has become a real life character from those Sas Bhau lousy dramas from India, saving a woman who got marital issues! Damn, this woman got lots of roles and responsibilities within Indian establishment.

BUT

Can she atleast do what she was originally meant to do? i.e. Isolate Pakistan??

Last edited:
Now Sushma Swaraj has become a real life character from those Sas Bhau lousy dramas from India, saving a woman who got marital issues! Damn, this woman got lots of roles and responsibilities within Indian establishment.

BUT

Can she can see do what she was originally meant to do? i.e. Isolate Pakistan??
Well you are already isolated , what more you want....lol

Well you are already isolated , what more you want....lol

REAAAAALLLLyyyyy??

download (1).jpg

Agreed. Stay on your own side.

Why are you Indians so desperate to come to Pakistan? No one likes you here. Stop coming here because no one is forcing you. Those Indian Sufi morons came by their own initiative. Pakistan never invited or forced them to come. First, you obtain our visas and make all sorts of excuses to visit. Just stay on your own side. You Indians are like Afghans. Ungrateful.

Sir, i will use this last paragraph as a reference when you come around advocating your deep concerns for Indian Muslims in India. So you know how deep your concerns for Indians Muslims are for real.

regards :)

Why ?

why the govt shouldn't consider solving SM

It's not about privilege. Rather, it's about having done the work required in life to get into that position. You guys reduce everything down to a common denominator and feel so proud of yourselves. Nobody is a loser as a result than the nation as a whole.

when did this happen ?

The minister concerned was Veerappa Moily. He was the Law Minister at that time. And before you jump and point that it was UPA, kindly understand that disillusionment was nothing compared to the fact that I am part of a larger team that have dropped out of pro Bono government work since this government had come to power. They simply want their own men and as a result we have all resigned and are focusing on private sector work.

You are welcome to dismiss it as yet another non-saffron ideologue gotten rid of, but understand that no one of competence is willing to work with the current government. Feel free to quote your rhetoric and sleep in peace.

So you met the Minister in "private" and the minister gave you an appointment and time out of his busy schedule only to tell you that "he couldn't care less " ? :cheesy:

That sounds so convincing :lol:

I received my first medal from a CM (M. Karunanidhi) when I was 14. I have interacted with several state and cabinet ministers over the course of the last two decades. You are a cheerleader for people you don't even know about your existence. Well done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom