What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

I am Hyderabadi and I love this city, It has rich history and culture along with IT parks. There are some development projects going on there like metro rail which will improve infrastructure.

Hyderabadi Biryani has become an essential part of my diet now a days :cheesy:.

UN Biodiversity meet also happened here in recently, Asia's Largest aquarium is coming in Hyd.

They have a problem with Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is divided into three regions. The northern part of the plateau is the Telangana region and the southern part is known as Rayalaseema. And the third one is Coastal Andhra. Telengana contends they have some water issues, developmental issues, allocation of funds and representation issues etc And they feel they are keeping Telengana as a part of AP only because of Hyderabad, which they want to be a part of Telengana state. But AP being one state, and Hyderabad being the capital, obvioulsy a large part of the population doesnt wanna give it up. So the conflict. This has been going on for like 50 years.

Yes the recent Telangana movement has disturbed the development of city :devil:. Majority in My state want a united state and progressive state .

^nihari : shadab. Ask for paya nihari.
Haleem: pista house.
Biryani: madina,azizia,shadab.

Ps: all info r 8 month old. ;)

Andhra cusine is good but hot and spicy, Pullareddy sweets are also good

I miss those ice creams in Mojamjahi market :cry:
The 'Famous' ice cream shop :)

i love andhra cuisine. and the movies too :P
Movies in Andhra Pradesh are like spices, cant live with them, cant live without them :P

Chandrababu Naidu was like a God sent for Hyderabad.
Truly, otherwise Hyderabad would have been a slow city... Hyderabadi culture is already termed as laid back..

^nihari : shadab. Ask for paya nihari.
Haleem: pista house.
Biryani: madina,azizia,shadab.

Ps: all info r 8 month old. ;)
Still valid, I can say.. In biryani add Hyd House and Bawarchi.

PS: Some guys swear by Astoria for biryani too..

Hyderabad - India

8018180947_30d33006a9_b.jpg

8102042827_696401b824_b.jpg

8115206155_474128e5d7_b.jpg

flf1u1.jpg

8066116133_b28d9a5a17_b.jpg

8091510159_83acd546ff_b.jpg

7987528851_9b030806fe_b.jpg

Oh man! That looks awesome! Can you tell me where that 12 lane road is? Wasnt there when I was there 8 years ago. Is it newly built?

Every item is of jumbo size in Bawarchi.

Maybe you have not seen the appetite of guys from AP, they put many to shame :P

Oh man! That looks awesome! Can you tell me where that 12 lane road is? Wasnt there when I was there 8 years ago. Is it newly built?

Outer ring road, circles the main city.. total length around 150 Km..

Back
Top Bottom