What's new

HUNZA_STATE

Muddassir_Ali_Khan9

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to Pakistans oldest civilization army people we are blessed to have so knights and princes and Princesses and we also had personal 300 of spartans those in movie 300 were the kings personal body guards it is also reflected in the Mir of Hunza King Ghazanfar Ali Khan as the system of gov of the royal family has been shut and now the new generation is facing a basic vision for the future and yes you can go abroad but with Alexander it was all about honesty best skills and sacrifice for the whole nation but now as muslims we must also not our unique historical past and how Alexander was killed by his own wife when he married a princess of persia and defeating its king,and on the other hand we also have rich cultural heritage of a persia as the imams message was sent through its leaders at that time and we as hunza people were brother in arms before you had your independence and then we forget the role of the people of the North and North East and North west and Balochistan and Sindh who fought side by side and liad their lives for us and we will become safe today we must safeguard our country,s interests at all levels to a nice GDP growth we have potatoes and wheat and the finest of fruits in the north and in south we have rice so if we just bridge them and develop good relations with our counterparts then we can grow and today,s super power does not have any fire arms but a good heart ,will to do any kind of work will always give u success and give other people motivation ,thanks for reading my post ,I am Prince Muddassir Ali Khan ,born in Gircha ,Pakistan in January ,21,1992.when my father Muhammad Yahya was about to join the Pakistan Army in 1992 and then we moved to Lahore in 1999 and there we were in Chawinda Line 2 20/1 ,and now we are in Askari 11,Sector b,Block 74,3A,

Back
Top Bottom