Hunza lures Chinese Tourists

Khan_21

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
inc_116820_111927_updates.jpg

Scenic beauty of Hunza lures Chinese tourists
By Ali AhmedPosted on: 3 days ago

HUNZA: The first Chinese tourist group to arrive in Hunza via the Pak-China border enjoyed horse riding over 90 kilometres till Hunza's highest point of Doekar.

China has opened its land border with Pakistan allowing tourists to visit the country.

The 18-member group, which included 7 women, relished in the scenic beauty of Hunza and enjoyed rafting in the Attabad lake.

"This is my first horse riding experience, all our way we saw a lot of glorious sights” said one Chinese female tourist.

"I'm glad to come to Pakistan it’s a beautiful place, the mountains, rivers are all beautiful”, remarked another Chinese man from the tourist group.

“Every day is like I live in a dream” said another Chinese female tourist.

"Long live Pak-China friendship", chanted the group.

Although each year thousands of tourists visit Hunza, but this was the first time China opened its border for tourists; from where this group arrived to tour Pakistan.

This is the first time China has opened its land border to Pakistan for tourists. Am expecting an increase in Chinese tourists in near future .

Only question of time when many Chinese Brothers and Sisters will visit the house of the Iron Brother!

With ever improving security...things are only going to better. As your nation is proud and honour is a key Virtue...Chinese women will be safe and have all the freedom that is necessary...day and night..even when travelling alone...

This very important aspect...

Young man stop posting these beautiful things...be it food or places...you are a great seducer...you know that!

Wish all the Chinese a very happpy and memorable stay in the house of their brother!

Security!Safety!If there is someway to make it transparant or assured there will be flood of tourists from China

here‘s some Pak photos by Chinese tourist:https://www.douban.com/note/467990642/

Here in my hometown Changsha it is said there are over 500 students from Pakistan to study Chinese traditional medicine. But I have never met one of them. Hope that they enjoy being in China.

We welcome tourists from all over the world and especially our Chinese friends. Anyone who respects our country, culture and rules...is more than welcome. To the rest we say sorry and ask them not to bother coming to our land if later they have to defame Pakistan and deride our culture, religion etc.

I want to do a food tour of Pakistan.
We welcome tourists from all over the world and especially our Chinese friends. Anyone who respects our country, culture and rules...is more than welcome. To the rest we say sorry and ask them not to bother coming to our land if later they have to defame Pakistan and deride our culture, religion etc.

I plan to go to Pakistan next year.

Sorry but opening up borders with an enemy country (India) for whatever reason (including tourism) is a step towards normalization of relations with that country, something which every Pakistani who's loyal to his soil should oppose as long as India continues to occupy Kashmir and oppresses it's people. Our brave soldiers aren't standing guard on our frontiers from the brutal environment of Siachen to the scorching heat of Sindh risking their lives and even embracing martyrdom just so that we can spit on their sacrifices by embracing the very enemy they died fighting.

Last edited:
Sorry but opening up borders with an enemy country (India) for whatever reason (including tourism) is a step towards normalization of relations with that country, something which every Pakistani who's loyal to his soil should oppose as long as India continues to occupy Kashmir and oppresses it's people. Our brave soldiers aren't standing guard on our frontiers from the brutal environment of Siachen to the scorching heat of Sindh risking their lives and even embracing martyrdom just so that we can spit on their sacrifices by embracing the very enemy they died fighting.
Where did you read Pakistan is opening its borders with India?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom