What's new

Hungarian couple rubbishes ‘tales’ on security in Pakistan

For a guy living in north america, your English sure does suck
target-killing is so simple and it doesn't need much explanation, wtf does it have to do with foreigners?
Also, punjabis would be pretty pissed too if everyone they welcome started stealing, kidnapping and raping. That's the only reason for ethnic tension, people have homes in other states and families there, come to karachi for work and do haramipan and leave; who has to suffer? Us.

Yes my Urdu is better than my English, I don't try to be someone I'm not. I'm a proud Pakistani, not an American or British.

Karachi is the center of target killings and terror in South Asia, and Karachi never belonged to MQM in the first place. You people kill the same people who have welcomed your father with open arms in 1947. You should be kissing their feet, not killing them.

Alhumdulilah Punjabis don't have the same mentality like you MQM terrorists. You will see all ethnic groups of Pakistan, all political parties living side by side in peace in Punjab. No one has anything to fear in Punjab, the same can't be said about Karachi.

For a guy living in north america, your English sure does suck
target-killing is so simple and it doesn't need much explanation, wtf does it have to do with foreigners?
Also, punjabis would be pretty pissed too if everyone they welcome started stealing, kidnapping and raping. That's the only reason for ethnic tension, people have homes in other states and families there, come to karachi for work and do haramipan and leave; who has to suffer? Us.

I see a similarity between grievances of people of mumbai (against behari and UP people) and karachi people.
Both claim that they suffer violence, congestion and slums due to unlimited migration of illiterates to their cities.

Problem is nothing can be done by the cities themselves, they are like magnets for migration.

Karachi is the center of target killings and terror in South Asia, and Karachi never belonged to MQM in the first place. You people kill the same people who have welcomed your father with open arms in 1947. You should be kissing their feet, not killing them.

Prove it. Don't try to create fake history, in Karachi every one live in peace. It is just PPP, ANP or PMLN who try to create troubles to blame MQM. How PMLN launch a massacre on Karachities in 1992 by sending military, than how PPP & ANP start terrorism in Karachi. Every Karachiti knows PPP supported gang wars in Liyari & every Karachiti knows ANP hides terrorist from Afghanistan in Al-Asif, Isphahani road & Sohrab Goth area of Karachi & how PPP supported Land Mafia occupies lands & sell it to people from their villages just for the sake of their vote bank in Karachi & these jobless people become criminals. You need to live in Karachi for understanding truth(if you wanna know truth).

Alhumdulilah Punjabis don't have the same mentality like you MQM terrorists. You will see all ethnic groups of Pakistan, all political parties living side by side in peace in Punjab. No one has anything to fear in Punjab, the same can't be said about Karachi.

So how will you define Gojra incident, killing of Ahmadis, target killing of Salman Taseer, Shahbaz Bhatti & Benazir Bhutto etc. Also recently there was a news i saw on Geo about 60 people killed in Southern Punjab on Seraikistan issue, so how will you define it. Why all those terrorists arrested in these all cases, how PMLN terrorist sitting on their @$$3$ after all these incidents?

Our member bilalhaider had maintained a tourists' diary on the thread. It was full of stories similar to this hence anyone who has read all the posts wouldn't find this anything different. It's just that these stories don't quite make to the headlines in the morning news.

Anyways as Raptor has started it, I am from Lahore but I have family in Karachi too. It's a really beautiful place and well developed but it's security is not that good as compared to other cities. My family members have been subjected to many criminal (not terrorist) activities, one of which was on New Year's eve and bullets landed on the car's trunk. Some young boys were 'celebrating' the New Year by firing on random cars and using large fire crackers or better call them small explosives.

Nevertheless, Karachi is a beautiful place worth visiting.

My post has logic, we live here PERMANENTLY and we don't have homes in some village - if we do haramipan here we will suffer

The people who settle there also live their PERMANENTLY...N the ****** pan is also done by urdu speaking criminals... and the harm is done to all the citizens..

Yes my Urdu is better than my English, I don't try to be someone I'm not. I'm a proud Pakistani, not an American or British.

Yes, it never belonged to them, but the truth ur unwilling to accept is, they EAREND it
And also, don't talk crap about 'open arms' my grandparents were well off and bought the land at munh mage prices, and also they even had more than enough job offers
The rude locals were nothing like the ansars, they only want our moneyz. And ask your relatives, did the punjabis living in karachi (back in the 60s,70s) prefer muhajir neighborhoods or sindhi.

Please stop this fighting my city is better than yours and vice versa. I agree with Pakistani nationalist that Pakistan should belong to all Pakistani and they should have right to live,travel and work in any city they want without any kind of fear and racism

I'm sorry but these fears are based on truth. Despite what some may say (propaganda/MOSSAD,CIA,RAW conspiracy) caution is justified.
Of course ignorance and sensationalism is always going to play its part and in many cases the idea is scarier than the reality.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom