What's new

Hundreds of Tanks and Other Equipment Were Found Abandoned in Lybia

Clearly a lesson to the Rest Of Dick_Tators also known as king and queens no matter how many sophisticated weapons you Buy no one is willing to protect you or die for you when **** hits the Fan.

Actually it clearly shows how useless ground warfare is when done improperly. Those vehicles were death traps if they were occupied. AA missiles / Aircraft or go home.

Clearly a lesson to the Rest Of Dick_Tators also known as king and queens no matter how many sophisticated weapons you Buy no one is willing to protect you or die for you when **** hits the Fan.

They are the thorns in your throats and will be so forever.;)

Actually it clearly shows how useless ground warfare is when done improperly. Those vehicles were death traps if they were occupied. AA missiles / Aircraft or go home.

I agree, but in the Libyan case in specific, several unique factors led to Qaddafi crushing defeat, I can say that it has less to do with his former army equipment.

can i buy some???I need some of those for my private entourage...few MBTs,MBRLs and few Howitzers....what will be the damage???

I agree, but in the Libyan case in specific, several unique factors let to Qaddafi crushing defeat, I can say that it has less to do with his former army equipment.

There was only one "unique factor" and that was NATO air power.

There was only one "unique factor" and that was NATO air power.

Yes, of course, it was the decisive factor, but it wouldn't be this successful without other factors, such as defection, rebels, poor training and maintenance, lack of control over the country, low morale...ect.

Yes, of course, it was the decisive factor, but it wouldn't be this successful without other factors, such as defection, rebels, poor training and maintenance, lack of control over the country, low morale...ect.

The low morale happened when NATO rained hell on the tanks. Follow the war and see how the army unfolded once their frontlines (which by the way were extremely well organized to counter the rebels) were decimated.

The low morale happened when NATO rained hell on the tanks. Follow the war and see how the army unfolded once their frontlines (which by the way were extremely well organized to counter the rebels) were decimated.

That wasn't the main reason, Libyan army weren't loyal to Qaddafi and had no desire to kill their own people, yet he forced them to and even tied them with chains inside tanks. Many were found tied up. Several jets that were heading to raid cities defected to Malta.

That wasn't the main reason, Libyan army weren't loyal to Qaddafi and had no desire to kill their own people, yet he forced them to and even tied them with chains inside tanks. Many were found tied up. Several jets that were heading to raid cities defected to Malta.

There is no doubt about the defections, there is always a steady stream of them when a person is put in a difficult situation to fight for a country. I have no information about tanks being driven with people chained inside them. Either way like I said the best way to analyze the war is to follow the log. The majority of the defections happened when NATO opened up on their frontlines. Thats when the survival instinct kicks in rather than saving the house.

There is no doubt about the defections, there is always a steady stream of them when a person is put in a difficult situation to fight for a country. I have no information about tanks being driven with people chained inside them. Either way like I said the best way to analyze the war is to follow the log. The majority of the defections happened when NATO opened up on their frontlines. Thats when the survival instinct kicks in rather than saving the house.

Not true, Eastern of Libya was out of his control, and the majority of defection happened before NATO intervention.

378231_431101390273300_251808673_n.jpg

195967_431101486939957_1931688680_n.jpg

These are US M-109 paladin rite?..They look pretty new...how come Libya got them?

not a very cleaver general...............could have become the russian power house if played the cards properly
but in any case u kill ur own kind this is the result now eg:syria.

All this weaponry went to waste when the people themselves revolted... unfortunate. Auction them off to interested buyers...those self prop arty guns look ... Is MoD India listening?

Back
Top Bottom