What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh know. And in Kargil we took the hard way because for us, back then, it was the only way. The GOI decided that it was a good opportunity to promote the Indian POV, as a result of our decision to respect the sanctity of the LOC..the whole of ASEAN and EU declared that the LOC was inviolable.

Listen, the point it to NOT let the enemy set shop and get happy like a clam in a fisherman's net. Your politicians for some god forsaken reason saw fit to do so.

The point is Pakistan using aerial and artillery on it's own land. India didn't used it because Kashmir Valley is such that there is absolutely no need to for it. Pakistan used it, because majority of battles is about mountain peaks. Villages are haphazardly situated in b/w mountains.

Mountaineous terrain of kashmir with jungles is more difficult than FATA...

Ab Jhoot na bol kochay.

Mountaineous terrain of kashmir with jungles is more difficult than FATA...

Enh..I sincerely doubt that FATA is anymore hospitable. Now if by Kashmir you mean the peaks of Kargil then yes, any day fighting on those altitudes is difficult otherwise the badlands of FATA can very well turn into a killing field specially when you have a border which is leakier than an octogenarian's bladder. @DESERT FIGHTER Correct me if I am wrong but you don't have near enough men to man the whole Af-Pak border, do you?

As if mass graves are not discovered in balochistan.
About rapes, in pashtun areas you wont dare to stare at women let alone raping them. One ghairatmand soldier tried to do naughty things with teenage girl in parachinar....ghairatmand turis stoned him to death for his little adventure. Pakhtunkhwa is not kashmir and we are not kashmiris neither we are bengalis of 71. You must know that greatest pashtun insurgency against mughals in aurangzaib times started because a mughal officer of kabul molested a woman from safi tribe. This war was led by aimal khan mohmand, darya khan afridi and khushal khan khattak.

Yeah Rapes don't happen in KPK

Acquittals in gang rape case challenged in high court - DAWN.COM

Jhoot chor dai bolnaa kochay

The point is Pakistan using aerial and artillery on it's own land. India didn't used it because Kashmir Valley is such that there is absolutely no need to for it. Pakistan used it, because majority of battles is about mountain peaks. Villages are haphazardly situated in b/w mountains.

Ab Jhoot na bol kochay.

Same in the valley in terms of terrain..even the jungles are situated on jagged and crevice strewn land with villages nestled between mountains. In fact pick out a terrain map of the valley and it will become clear..me and @Secur used to run terrain exercises on Kashmir maps..ask him.

As if mass graves are not discovered in balochistan.

Yeah 10-11 bodies.. who killed them? why etc remain question marks ... unlike ur bs abt the kid killed by BLF... which you claimed was done by FC.

About rapes, in pashtun areas you wont dare to stare at women let alone raping them. One ghairatmand soldier tried to do naughty things with teenage girl in parachinar....ghairatmand turis stoned him to death for his little adventure.

Why dont you tell us what really happened? Ah forget it.. il tell you...

The soldier n the girl were in love...after his posting ... he took leave and went to meet her... and the villagers saw her... who killed em both... i wonder what happened to the turds responsible...

Pakhtunkhwa is not kashmir and we are not kashmiris neither we are bengalis of 71.

And Pak Army isnt indian army... The soldiers fighting are also sons of the soil... Mr DUMB....!

You must know that greatest pashtun insurgency against mughals in aurangzaib times started because a mughal officer of kabul molested a woman from safi tribe. This war was led by aimal khan mohmand, darya khan afridi and khushal khan khattak.

I dont want to talk abt it.. unlike you im not stupid to bring baburname or other BS ... tht you bring in to justify your stupidity ... which is ironic itself...

I suppose its more tougher in Kashmir due to densly forested areas and higher population densities in populated areas.

Troll its the opposite......

Probably my neighbour’s cat has more brain cells than you, You’re Brainwashed/biased.
I know that as well, the people of swat were treated badly by Tal1btchs. The GOP/PA should have protected them in the first place and done their job(failed again in protecting the people of Pakistan)Which they get paid for.

Incompetent organization sums it up without going into details.
Jaise awam, waise leaders, waise army. Nothing surprising though.

Borrow a few from it.. you need em desperately..

Yeah Rapes don't happen in KPK

Acquittals in gang rape case challenged in high court - DAWN.COM

Jhoot chor dai bolnaa kochay
If a single rape of pakhtun women occured at the hands of faujis and the news got spread...you would see a massive uprising by pakhtuns....i am not exaggerating, it might become a focal point. May be there were also rape cases in khushal khan khattak times, but when mughals raped a pashtun woman, the news got spread like wild fire, jihad was announced in mosques against mughals. News of rape of woman become a rallying point for uprising.
Faqir of ipi went into massive rebellion against british because their court handed over a converted muslim girl to her hindu parents.
When i say pakhtuns would do this and that, i certainly do not mean khattaks and likes.

Same in the valley in terms of terrain..even the jungles are situated on jagged and crevice strewn land with villages nestled between mountains. In fact pick out a terrain map of the valley and it will become clear..me and @Secur used to run terrain exercises on Kashmir maps..ask him.

An example
ajabkhanafridi.jpg

Army would normally come from lower areas. Insurgents usually sit at mountains waiting for them. Is Kashmir like this?

Enh..I sincerely doubt that FATA is anymore hospitable. Now if by Kashmir you mean the peaks of Kargil then yes, any day fighting on those altitudes is difficult otherwise the badlands of FATA can very well turn into a killing field specially when you have a border which is leakier than an octogenarian's bladder. @DESERT FIGHTER Correct me if I am wrong but you don't have near enough men to man the whole Af-Pak border, do you?

threecorners1.jpg

An example
ajabkhanafridi.jpg

Army would normally come from lower areas. Insurgents usually sit at mountains waiting for them. Do Kashmir is like this?

Swat was kinda worse... bunkered talib caves complete with electricity,densly forested etc...

In this rape of khattak girl, three policemen and 1 army soldier was involved. Read the details.
Khattaks are different from most of the pashtuns.

And all were Pashtooons, thay kai nahi???????,,, Pakhtoon Bohot ghairat walay hotain hain naaa?

In this rape of khattak girl, three policemen and 1 army soldier was involved. Read the details.
Khattaks are different from most of the pashtuns.

Troll... here read it:

Acquittals in gang rape case challenged in high court
BUREAU REPORT
0 Comment(s)
Print
Published 2014-02-14 07:36:54
PESHAWAR: The Peshawar High Court on Thursday admitted to full hearing an alleged gang rape victim’s appeal against the acquittal of 13 accused in the case by an anti-terrorism court around a year ago.
A bench comprising Chief Justice Mian Fasihul Mulk and Justice Ikramullah Khan also put on notice all the accused, including three police officers.

The date of hearing into the appeal will be announced later.

On Jan 31, the anti-terrorism court headed by Asghar Ali Shah had acquitted the accused in the case, ruling that the prosecution didn’t prove the case against them.
The accused included then station house officer of Takhti Nusrati police station Pir Mohsin Shah, sub-inspector Amir Khan, ASI Hakeem Khan, Naseebullah, Qamar Ali, Mohammad Kareem, Shakeel Ahmad, Mohammad Iqbal, Alamzeb, Gul Marjan, Sardar Ali, Nazar Khan and woman Guleena.

The appellant from Karak district was allegedly kidnapped when police raided her house on July 30, 2010.

She could not be recovered for over a year and finally she managed to escape from captivity on Sept 19, 2011 when the alleged kidnappers were shifting her to another place.

Following escape, she charged around 12 people, including some policemen for kidnapping and raping her.

Suraya Jabeen, lawyer for the appellant, said the accused were charged in a heinous crime and therefore, they could not be absolved from the charge on the basis of some minor discrepancies in her client’s statements.

She said her client had remained in the captivity of the accused at different locations and even pointed out the said locations to police.

The lawyer said the trial court ignored the fact that among the accused were influential policemen, who might have influenced investigation rendering it faulty.

The appellant’s brother, Alamzeb, was also killed outside a court in Takhte Nusrati area of Karak district on Dec 9, 2011 by Ibrahim Khan, brother of one of the accused.

In that murder case, three of the accused, including Ibrahim, were convicted in Nov last year and were sentenced to life imprisonment by an anti-terrorism court.

Then Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Dost Mohammad Khan had taken notice of the case in Dec 2011 after he came to know that a procession was taken out against the judiciary and the alleged rape victim when her brother was killed near the courtroom.The court had then ordered to shift the trial of the case to Peshawar besides asking the provincial government to provide residence to the alleged rape victim and her family in the capital city.

The case had taken several twists and turns as the girl had given birth to a baby girl in early 2012 and to ascertain her parentage, DNA tests of all accused were conducted.

However, none of them proved to be biological father of that baby. Furthermore, polygraph test of the girl was also conducted, which could not be cleared by her.

All of the accused were local cops.

As for the Khattaks... yeah still remember Khushal Khan Khattak... which Emperor did Marwats produced? monkey d luffy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom